LGBR Did get beat up, lol

it's something like a year in jail for assault depending on the judge right?

get lgbr to file assault charges against sarc, and then have bubba get pics of sarc getting assrammed by his cellmate for the ultimate "OWNED" pic.

Bad_CRC said:
it's something like a year in jail for assault depending on the judge right?

get lgbr to file assault charges against sarc, and then have bubba get pics of sarc getting assrammed by his cellmate for the ultimate "OWNED" pic.

make a photoshop of sarcastic as the hulk

sarcastic isnt even that fucking big
he'd get his ass handed to him if he tried this shit on the west coast
i cannot believe all you fucking pussies let a grown man choke a kid

um the only contact i have with you is on the internet.. what else am i supposed to do, change my opinion because its not real life?

While some of you feel that all forms of digital media such as IM, video, forums and the telephone exempt you from someone beating your ass when you meet them in person - not everyone subscribes to that line of bullshit.

TheRedDread said:
While some of you feel that all forms of digital media such as IM, video, forums and the telephone exempt you from someone beating your ass when you meet them in person - not everyone subscribes to that line of bullshit.
Agreed. Story:

Last year when I lived in the dorms, we played a lot of Counter-Strike. There was this one guy who always accused us of cheating and he was just an all around faggot. He also had a clan of buddies that all lived in our hall (including him) that would be non-stop bitches to us and everyone else.

So, we kept accusing them of cheating. They kept making derrogatory comments, calling us names, and generally being dipshits, and finally we called them on it and asked for their room numbers. Stupidly, they gave them to us. So, three of my friends (fucking huge guys) and myself went down to the third floor to put their pussy asses in check. We went to the room and they were all in there waiting for us, but then they saw how big we were, and they shut the fuck up.

Funny how things change when you are in real life and not on the internet.

ugly monkey said:
sarcastic isnt even that fucking big
he'd get his ass handed to him if he tried this shit on the west coast
i cannot believe all you fucking pussies let a grown man choke a kid
Yes, because we all know that they grow bigger on the west coast than on the east coast.

madcat telling the story now, onair

sounds more like sarcastick coaxed lgbr into saying something just to give him an excuse

Mav said:
madcat telling the story now, onair

sounds more like sarcastick coaxed lgbr into saying something just to give him an excuse

says the fat tub of shit whos probably been beat up more than anyone else on tribalwar.

STOP ATTACKING ME!

Neckhole said:
says the fat tub of shit whos probably been beat up more than anyone else on tribalwar.

STOP ATTACKING ME!

gj assuming, never been beat up unlike you i dont talk shit IRL

TheRedDread said:
your teenage son plays quake 5

he tells some guy he's a fucking fag

if "some guy" happens to be 20 something and touches your minor son IN PERSON, no matter what

you wouldn't say that

ever

Back