LGBR Did get beat up, lol

slinkeh said:
in my very uneducated opinion its all to do with metabolism...i eat nothing but crap constantly all the time, i can't help myself....and i dont get fat. some people do :shrug:

You might have a hyper active thyroid. I'd get it checked later in life.

thats why them organizers want them minor parents to sign a waiver.

if i remeber correctly in one of them organizer's posts they mentioned that they will not take repsonisbility for them kids if they hangout with undersexed in ternet geeks in their 20's and 30's.

kekekekkee

someone needs to get sarca a hooker!

Gmankuza said:
You might have a hyper active thyroid. I'd get it checked later in life.

nah its probably just residual effects from all the fucking amphetamines consumed in my teenage years. ;-/

you all have seem to failed to note

it was just sarca madcat and lgbr

sarca asked him to leave FIVE TIMES

and lgbr's response was "make me tuff guy"

i mean what the hell do you expect.

was LGBR screaming "I HAVE CANCER LET ME GO PLEASE" when he was under the dogpile?

slinkeh said:
nah its probably just residual effects from all the fucking amphetamines consumed in my teenage years. ;-/

heh. And look at your parents. You're 40% genes and 60% environment.

ayzianboy said:

I'm with you 100% on that. His father should have taught him by now not to say that shit.

Best thing my father ever told me "Don't let your mouth get you into something your hands can't get you out of."

He should have them sign a waiver accepting the fact that they may get their asses kicked for being idiots too.

ayzianboy said:

was LGBR screaming "I HAVE CANCER LET ME GO PLEASE" when he was under the dogpile?

Was ayzianboi there? No? Don't summarize what happened then. We'll have to wait for SarcaPussy and LGBR for that.

However, I wouldn't mind if Musashi worked some magic with the current hearsay. :)

another thing, on the note of his parents getting involved. he should be able to take responsibility for his actions. if he can't, and he's too young to take responsibility, then what the fuck are his parents doing letting him go all the way to UVA by himself

Sarca should have gone to LGBR's parents and "told on him". :rofl:

"LGBR WON'T LET ME GET MY SEX0R ON!!!!"

Ixiterra said:
Was ayzianboi there? No? Don't summarize what happened then. We'll have to wait for SarcaPussy and LGBR for that.

However, I wouldn't mind if Musashi worked some magic with the current hearsay. :)

i am basing my opinions on what has been said here and irc, which is what everyone else has been, thus my posts are no more ignorant than the rest of yours.

I didn't run my mouth at 15. I was too busy beating up bullies. I had a hero complex. If a kid ran his mouth, I would let him get beat a bit before breaking it up. Only the bullies that were picking on people would feel the wrath.

slinkeh said:
LGBR would've been owned even worse if sarca had hustled him off to the toilets and brutally sodomized him :eek:

Uh, Sarca specializes in beatings.

I specialize in sodomy.

Back