[cats]let's see your[cats]

yeah it can be when they take a massive shit and start kicking litter all out of the box while they try and bury it.

wat

no litter box on toilet seat, just normal human toilet seat

cat goes in it

granted she can't flush (yet), but pretty sweet setup so far

i'd like to see a dog crap in a toilet (yes, i have a dog)

i duno then :shrug: like 10 years ago they used to sell these little half moon shaped little boxes that clamped onto the toilet bowl, as the cat would pee the pee would trickle through the litter into the toilet, if they pooped you would just scoop it out and drop it into the toilet.

edit: i guess that fad died lol.

yea i never seen what you are talking about... only the ones that they use to train the cat to poop in the toilet .... :shrug:

Fuck yo' cats. They like to kill my babies. :(

hamsters.jpg

dsc00050l.jpg

dsc00049nf.jpg

dsc00048tt.jpg

Not exactly mine, but the GF's. She the cutest, yet dumbest/clumsiest cat I've ever seen.

If you want more/better fotos, tell me, I'll dig then.

how do you train cats to go in the toilet?

raise litter box over a few months by putting phone books/etc underneath litter box

when litter box is up to toilet hight, put litter box on toilet (make sure toilet lid is up through this process) the cat will naturally walk around toilet bowl before/after going the bathroom

remove litter box from toilet

:sunny:

Last edited:
when you did the last step of removing litter box from the toilet did the cat get upset and spray your home at all?

they are two different fucking animals
why are you comparing them
stop being a whiny bitch

no shit they are two animals.

PBR and sam adams are two beers, but you obviously pick one over the other when you hit the bar broly

Back