Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
93481 - 10-15-2018, 00:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSQrM3R-0HA
Dude, these idiots are going to learn really fast that just outside of PDX, there are a bazillion more people who are really fed up. While it's rainbows and unicorns in their little world, it's pickup trucks, rodeos, apple pie, mom and Jesus all around them. Which is fine - until you piss them all off and get them riled up.

Well, whatever. They are ruining business, bringing in unwanted attention and generally being douches. It will sort itself out. I am looking forward to the election coming up. This ****ing mayor is a joke. Better than the last but still, no clue and a coward.

Actually - I would like to see a good size group of blacks and latinos wreck these pasty white ****s.

Last edited by Brasstax; 10-15-2018 at 00:20..
Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
93482 - 10-15-2018, 00:36
wow portland brasstax wants 2 see yppl wiped out by blacks and latinos

#Terrible!

Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
93483 - 10-15-2018, 00:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
wow portland brasstax wants 2 see yppl wiped out by blacks and latinos

#Terrible!
Nope - just the pasty white asshats who think they are helping some cause. They often say they are fighting for the blacks - well - the blacks I know think they are asshats. No one wants douches "fighting" for them.

SeVeReD
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
93484 - 10-15-2018, 00:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
um bull**** article... harvard discriminates against asians in favor of ****in ******s, not whites, it discriminates against whites too lol.
I'm glad you can read? What do you think i was 'saying'? other than diversity politics separarates and sucks.

havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
93485 - 10-15-2018, 01:54
fake flyers made for fake event to get NPC liberals to fall for it.

Twitter pedes using NPC meme accounts post the official NPC hotline number, and they actually get calls about wanting to join the event lol

https://v.redd.it/k908pmhfi8s11/HLSPlaylist.m3u8

lol liberals are so dumb

Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
93486 - 10-15-2018, 01:58
That is turd grade humor at best. They just keep pushing it. Straining themselves to get a movement going. They really need more moral fiber in their diet if they are going to do that ****.

Hellsfury
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
93487 - 10-15-2018, 02:16
These people don't know what actual fascism looks like.

absent
VeteranXV
Old
93488 - 10-15-2018, 02:37
Actual fascism is glorious, not a bunch of fat idiots in MAGA hats worshipping the bumbling, morbidly obese clown Trump.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
93489 - 10-15-2018, 02:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post

HaPpY
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
93490 - 10-15-2018, 02:46
on top of that mob aka mobile also refers to an npc ;P

coombz
VeteranXV
Old
93491 - 10-15-2018, 02:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
Actual fascism is glorious, not a bunch of fat idiots in MAGA hats worshipping the bumbling, morbidly obese clown Trump.
they gotta work with what they've got

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
93492 - 10-15-2018, 11:07
2 bad that's not the attitude u have when poc want 2 rent ur fat palatial christchurch estate

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
93493 - 10-15-2018, 11:28
Sup niggas

27 Senators Just Voted With Pauline Hanson To Say That "It Is OK To Be White"

Quote:
27 Australian senators - including ten government ministers - voted for One Nation leader Pauline Hanson's motion declaring that "it is ok to be white".
Quote:
The slogan "it is ok to be white" is used by the white supremacist and alt-right movements.
Quote:
Hanson unsuccessfully attempted to get the Senate to pass a motion acknowledging the "deplorable rise of anti-white racism and attacks on Western civilisation" and that "it is OK to be white" on Monday afternoon.

"Anyone who pays attention to the news or spends any time on social media has to acknowledge that there has been a rise in anti-white racism and a rise in attacks on the very ideals of Western civilisation," Hanson told the Senate.

"I would also hope the Senate does the right thing and acknowledges that it is indeed okay to be white. Such a simple sentence should go without saying, but I suspect many members in this place would struggle to say it.

"People have a right to be proud of their cultural background, whether they are black, white or brindle. If we can't agree on this, I think it's safe to say anti-white racism is well and truly rife in our society."

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
93494 - 10-15-2018, 12:12

ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
93495 - 10-15-2018, 12:14
If they could do that on black velvet, it would look nice to my others of dogs playing poker and Elvis

-SS-
VeteranX
Old
93496 - 10-15-2018, 12:43
so 3 weeks out...

blue wave still a thing or no?

[MD5]Hash
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
93497 - 10-15-2018, 12:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwrdVU5Gz9k

Smiling Canadian
Veteran++
Old
93498 - 10-15-2018, 12:57
I'm still wondering if I'm still supposed to be afraid of Russia...

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
93499 - 10-15-2018, 13:01
Unless something crazy happens, Republicans hold the Senate and likely gain seats. Democrats probably take the house. You'd never even know there was an election going on from what I see outside, no ads or signs, but I live in this district:

It's like 95% democrat and everyone here will be re-electing Tim Kaine for the senate and Don Beyer for the house. Don Beyer is a beloved owner of a local Volvo dealership. Can't beat that.

Smiling Canadian
Veteran++
Old
93500 - 10-15-2018, 13:05
Owners of car dealerships make the best politicians. Fact.

Page 4675 of 4895

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but hillary , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , taxin tele , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot , want small govt soooo baaaad