[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump says he went to White House bunker to 'inspect' it - not because of protests | US News | Sky News

Jesus Christ this orangetard can't even make a half decent job of telling blatantly unconvincing lies. Sergeant Cowardy McBoneSpurs reporting for shitting myself duty.
if we assume 8 hours sleep, of the remaining hours in a day, how many do you spend obsessing or angry about trump? a foreign government official that has zero impact on your life. would you say....13-15 hours a day? more?

hey stumpy mctardicus

we all know Orange Hitler dodged military service too

you act as if he is the only politician telling lies :lol:
he's so deranged and obsessed he's arguing with invisible people claiming trump is a war hero.

Now systems are way more accurate and the controls and information systems are way better. One of the saddest things in warfare for me is to see accidental friendly fire. I couldn't imagine being on the ground in WWII, Nam, Korea. The ordinance and control systems were basic.

yes, yes they are

the Korean peninsula is a brutal place to fight and imo, most likely won at the squad / platoon level given the terrain

Oof. How hard is it to just stick to "The hard working men and women of the Secret Service are in charge of my safety and security, and they made the decision to move me down below when the crowd outside grew agitated enough to light a White House guard house on fire. I appreciate their concern for myself and my family's well being, and I hope that the protesters outside continue their demonstration tomorrow without the agitators."

Oof. How hard is it to just stick to "The hard working men and women of the Secret Service are in charge of my safety and security, and they made the decision to move me down below when the crowd outside grew agitated enough to light a White House guard house on fire. I appreciate their concern for myself and my family's well being, and I hope that the protesters outside continue their demonstration tomorrow without the agitators."

I mean, it's Trump.
The most insecure boy in the world.

he's so deranged and obsessed he's arguing with invisible people claiming trump is a war hero.

what BitchTits doesnt get is that we all know that he wants more attention than Orange Hitler and jealously obsesses over him

or he'll quit teedub again

a runt who will never measure up

yes, yes they are

the Korean peninsula is a brutal place to fight and imo, most likely won at the squad / platoon level given the terrain

My grandfather fought over in Korea. I used to go with him to the VFW. Loved to listen to the old men shoot the shit. Uphill all the way. Almost like WWI trench warfare but in mountains instead of the flats. US almost always with the downhill disadvantage. Brutal.

EZZsVMbWsAA0CF7.jpg

IS IT SAFE JARED???

GAS THE CHURCH JARED THEY'RE CALLING ME A BUNKER BITCH ON TWITTER

Idk if there still is but there used to be armed air force that just watched over nuclear weapons that had to be loaded onto b52 and or fighters. Especially in the cold war when they were on call constantly.

Hey, I spent 4 years as a SAC trained killer, standing around alert B52s loaded with nukes in the snow and sub zero temps. They were still there when I left, so we must be badass.

Yeah thats what i thought can someone explain this?

[gifv]https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1267848214817976320/pu/vid/1280x720/3XZORuIkh8U0MoUw.mp4?tag=10[/gifv]

nice smile melania !

i see you're having a good day !

Back