[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

lol don't bother with trying to explain the difference of theoretical speed of transfer to a usb drive vs the speed of transfer from dc to russia to vanster. he will never understand.

I know. Not expecting a serious response from him either. He's a lost cause.

yep seth rich did it and hillary turned him into a bicycle rack rip my dood

kim dotcom and q team up for for justice

yep seth rich did it and hillary turned him into a bicycle rack rip my dood

kim dotcom and the pizzagate heroes won't stop fighting for justice

It is a bit more complicated than saying Clinton "did it". A lot more complicated. MS13 faggots pulled the trigger but Rich was still alive at hospital and would have recovered. His actual murder occurred at the hospital.

Justice will occur.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

There will come a time when people explain to you how computers work.

Maybe you'll learn that RussiaRussiaRussia
was actually Seth Rich and a thumb drive
'cause you know about computers don't you Mr. SCIENCE!

You mean like how it's impossible to transfer the volume of data that was leaked over the internet in the time that was recorded by metadata?

I should have known someone else would take you to school
maybe you're just trolling your gullibility
that's the only way I can understand the Dims on here

edit again
holy shit i was way late on this wasn't I
Rich used a thumb drive on that DNC server. The transfer speeds prove it. Then handed it off to Wikileaks.

EDIT: I kept reading the thread. Havax and Data are right. As usual.

We all took the bait
He actually knows the dnc murdered Seth Rich
and is just trollin' us
Right Vanny?

Last edited:
IN UNION THERE IS STRENGTH

I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled. The words “Equal Justice Under Law” are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values as a nation.

When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens—much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.

We must reject any thinking of our cities as a “battlespace” that our uniformed military is called upon to “dominate.” At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so, on very rare occasions, by state governors. Militarizing our response, as we witnessed in Washington, D.C., sets up a conflict—a false conflict—between the military and civilian society. It erodes the moral ground that ensures a trusted bond between men and women in uniform and the society they are sworn to protect, and of which they themselves are a part. Keeping public order rests with civilian state and local leaders who best understand their communities and are answerable to them.

James Madison wrote in Federalist 14 that “America united with a handful of troops, or without a single soldier, exhibits a more forbidding posture to foreign ambition than America disunited, with a hundred thousand veterans ready for combat.” We do not need to militarize our response to protests. We need to unite around a common purpose. And it starts by guaranteeing that all of us are equal before the law.

Instructions given by the military departments to our troops before the Normandy invasion reminded soldiers that “The Nazi slogan for destroying us…was ‘Divide and Conquer.’ Our American answer is ‘In Union there is Strength.’” We must summon that unity to surmount this crisis—confident that we are better than our politics.

Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.

We can come through this trying time stronger, and with a renewed sense of purpose and respect for one another. The pandemic has shown us that it is not only our troops who are willing to offer the ultimate sacrifice for the safety of the community. Americans in hospitals, grocery stores, post offices, and elsewhere have put their lives on the line in order to serve their fellow citizens and their country. We know that we are better than the abuse of executive authority that we witnessed in Lafayette Square. We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution. At the same time, we must remember Lincoln’s “better angels,” and listen to them, as we work to unite.

Only by adopting a new path—which means, in truth, returning to the original path of our founding ideals—will we again be a country admired and respected at home and abroad.

James Mattis, god damn

what an ignorant, virtue-signaling idiot
and to think i thought mattis was going to be a good point for this administration

So where was Mattis on the multiple riots under Obama? The fact that Obama instigated them all with how all those dindu nuffins could have been his child... How silent he was when Obama was worsening Race relations across America setting us back decades doing the one thing Mattis is critical of Trump? get the fuck out. How silent he was on executive abuse under Obama, where was he when Obama was weaponizing government agencies to rig an election... Oh right he was licking the nutsack of Obama who succeeded in doing one thing, destroying the Dem party...

Last edited:
:rofl: mattis is wrong. and he's not very funny. but obama could sometimes be right and funny. even though he's a tanzanian terrorist who hates america.

I don't think many people would disagree with the principle that the military on US soil should be an absolute last resort. Of course, I also don't think that governors and mayors should be absolved of all responsibility because there's a higher power. I'm also going to have a hard time feeling that this is what a single American city should look like:

08_1011080359_2FLOYD053120_59058752.JPG

08_1011080359_14FLOYD053120_59058802.JPG

1590851946_08-1011080359+11FLOYD053120.jpg

08_1011080359_3FLOYD053120_59058754.JPG

MINNEAPOLIS_POLICE_DEATH_59058935.JPG

08_1011080359_9FLOYD053120_59058762.JPG

08_1011080359_6FLOYD053120_59058774.JPG

35DayFour.jpg

1590845946_08-1011079611+23FLOYD053020.JPG

08_1011079611_46FLOYD053020_59057390.jpg

34DayFour.jpg

26DayFour.jpg

24DayFour.jpg

03DayFour.jpg

02DayFour.jpg

i have a hard time believing that any member of the military would balk at being told to stop a white house police officer from being lit on fire by anarchists but here we are

what an ignorant, virtue-signaling idiot
and to think i thought mattis was going to be a good point for this administration

administration collapsing around him and blathering idiots like lgbr still got a raging hardon for the toupee

i have a hard time believing that any member of the military would balk at being told to stop a white house police officer from being lit on fire by anarchists but here we are

that's wat happens when u let fags and women and women fags in the military

Back