does Captain Tard stalk anyone else?

:lol:

fuk that is desperate

glenn beck might just be on par with u two for sanity.

despite what muky and dare/dutch/dealy believe. they aren't the only people on this forum.

they are just the most vocal and obliviously obnoxious posters (outside of me of course).

well all i see right now is a dude arguing w/ half a forum for two days with only a buddy sucking his dick and havax being a troll to support him

i mean it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he is enjoying it, but why? 0_o

i'm not supporting tele, i'm just being a troll :D

complains about freeloaders

sits on internet and complains about freeloaders while not working

individual is definition of freeloader, but takes paycheck from govt constantly crying about

While he posts on tw using a government computer on government time.

Ding ding ding ding!

Captain taxleach shit for brains gonna tell u everyone but him shouldn't receive a dime of your tax dollars, when he says small government he means one paycheck going to him and thats it.

Ding ding ding ding!

Captain taxleach shit for brains gonna tell u everyone but him shouldn't receive a dime of your tax dollars, when he says small government he means one paycheck going to him and thats it.

fuck...now i sound like owebama

does this mean i can count on you to swing from my dick too now?

for the next few decades or so.

no i'm not

i'm at my farm in hilo

writing my next great java book

getting ready to go add more stuff to my pinterest account when i visit chicago soon.

heh heh heh heh im making fun of your life heh heh heh heh not gonna share mine though heh heh heh heh

do you not see how laughable that is

heh heh heh heh im making fun of your life heh heh heh heh not gonna share mine though heh heh heh heh

do you not see how laughable that is

given the environment in here

how fucking pathetic u and your regressive ilk are

i do find it funny you still look at the world the way you do.

that's why it took me so long to release the name of the book i published at 23

This would count as fraud against the government.

i asked for faa approval for all of my drones

or i will be soon when i send them what i am doing and how the faa disagrees with hobbyists playing with drones without their prior consent and approval.

especially for farm work....

tisk tisk

hopefully they visit my home on Curtis St soon. Before I can make any more youtube video flights of my drone flight shenanigans.

Last edited:
an ip and a name and the 6 years worth of racist post history off twl and tw and this guy is fired from whatever job he has if he actually has one which is doubtful

It's amusing how much tele hates Todd for his success. I think he's jelly.

Spent all that time on an EE degree from Chico and he's now just a paper pusher.

Spent all that time on an EE degree from Chico and he's now just a paper pusher.

Thats what happens when you live in a do nothing government job where they are babysitting you all day long, wiping your ass using taxpayer dollars, all he can do is push paper now and make shitty posts telling us how bad he wants small government after his feeding tube was cut.

Back