[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

What seems like a good value?

I just looked at a few items and saw that they were 10-20fg so went with 10. what do you think would be better 1 in 3 get 25 or 10 per vote.

my biggest issue is the fact that i have no real way to be sure they got the 16 votes and if i say every one gets 10 automatically it is ripe for abuse.

people would do it for 5fg each probably, it's just hard to get it going

I'd make a new thread saying 5 or 10 fg per email or something and then link to the new thread in your old one.

doing 5 if they get you 6 votes and 10fg if they get you 16 votes may work as well

Last edited:
Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

people would do it for 5fg each probably, it's just hard to get it going

I'd make a new thread saying 5 or 10 fg per email or something and then link to the new thread in your old one.

doing 5 if they get you 6 votes and 10fg if they get you 16 votes may work as well

would 5 really work? That actually pretty damn cheap for a shit load of votes.

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
View Couples

My coworker just voted from our office

Thank you for Voting.
Your 16 vote(s) has been cast
View Couples

Thank you for Voting.
View Couples

Day 8.
Thank you for Voting.

Last edited:
Back