yo i need a new drill

A tool I find particularly handy for cutting is my 4 1/2" grinders, I have both a hitachi and a dewault, I like the hitachi a little better. I used to have a couple makita's (20 years ago) but they would burn out too quick, I used them for cutting out old mortar. With a dry diamond blade these things can cut through masonry, stone, steel, tile, plastic even wood, though not so good at wood. They make pretty good grinders with that blade too. Not the prettiest work but quick and effective.

most of the pros i kno use ryobi or kobalt

they prize reliability and efficiency and they pry the best on the market 4 that

Rated best by some blogger shmuck who doesn't use tools and just enjoys shiny LEDs. Makita better longevity. Tested and true, dawg. Rayn made good choice.

Bosch 12v. I use mine in the garage with a 1/4 inch socket driver to take cars apart. More than enough torque to get shit done.

Get a set with a drill and hex impact. Leave a drill bit in the drill, and a screw driver bit in the hex drive. Easy peasy. Newest generation of cordless tools are a joy to use.
71Te70lvz6L._SX425_.jpg

Amazon.com: Bosch CLPK22-120 12-Volt Lithium-Ion 2-Tool Combo Kit

Hacksaw for the cutting ;)

Dremel is handy tho. I have one and use it randomly a few times a year for different shit. Attachments are pricey and the cutoff wheels are weak just FYI.

only true with the old style cutoff discs u put lil screw through hole. new ones that are perma fixed to quick disconnect are VERY strong

yes I went lithium battery. I still would like to pick up a new circular saw because that's really my bread and butter. i have a cordless one and it doesn't have enough power.

yes I went lithium battery. I still would like to pick up a new circular saw because that's really my bread and butter. i have a cordless one and it doesn't have enough power.

id recommend looking for an old industrial one on craigslist. new affordable home depot ones burn out and have no power. unless u dont plan to use it much, or light duty wood only, in which case id recommend the black n decker with the sawdust bag

idk y this become milwaukee vs makita (cuz icfire post article pro milwaukee?? but he owns makita...)

i own dewalt cuz i get on sale but i use all 3 and all r pretty good with most i use Milwaukee used from pawn shops (gg)

Back