Old
182 - 02-06-2020, 04:36
That stuff can kill everything, except supertrap

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
183 - 02-06-2020, 07:17
The air filtration masks are available again on Amazon now that people realize the masks only help to stop the spread from those already infected. The news shows were telling people not to buy them, so medical professionals could have them.

The USA can get all the resources we need. In other words, we don't need these other countries that have been screwing us for years. Electronics can be made in South Korea or here at home, don't need slave labor from China. We have oil, don't need the middle east.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 02-06-2020 at 07:27..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
184 - 02-06-2020, 07:26
Comon' Remember Mexico too NGFM. Bring back the jobs China stole from Mexico!
Make AMERICA Great Again

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
185 - 02-06-2020, 09:32
Was just listening to a radio segment with Peter Greenberg.
How the Coronavirus Has Impacted Travel - Peter Greenberg Travel Detective
Fares to some areas have dropped and they should have extra planes to make up for the 737-Max.
Think about it, there's no planes going in or out of China, it's blocked.

Peter is saying, the best thing you can do is wash your hands before and after eating. On the plane, bring wipes and clean the seat, tray table, arm rest, and the vent above. That's the difference with the USA. Americans will actually do this and avoid the virus.

More Info
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClOd7WM5fkA

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 02-06-2020 at 10:25..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
186 - 02-06-2020, 11:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
Comon' Remember Mexico too NGFM. Bring back the jobs China stole from Mexico!
Make AMERICA Great Again
it's true tho, backpacks and baseball hats have gone way downhill since china and vietnam took the sweatshops away from mexico and made donnie pay for it

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
187 - 02-06-2020, 13:17
If the drug lords wouldn't raid American businesses, maybe they would go back. But there was a case of an auto plant being raided, everything taken. I can't find the article, but it happened. Ford and GM are bringing the plants home, knowing the wall is going up.

American tourists are being killed. Yes, I know it can happened anywhere, but it's why American's are not visiting as much.
Nine U.S. Citizens Killed in Ambush in Mexico - WSJ

My daughter and a friend wanted to visit Mexico, and I said no. Not going to be another Natalie.

The avocado business stood up to the drug lords. Basically, the entire country has to do that in order for the USA to come back.
Mexico's avocado army: how one city stood up to the drug cartels | Cities | The Guardian

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 02-07-2020 at 08:47..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
188 - 02-06-2020, 13:21
Those weren't tourist. That's some weird Mormon & drug lord **** going on there...
Maybe we will 'help' Mexico one day,,, if we can get out of the middle east.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
189 - 02-06-2020, 18:37
Quote:
A senior Chinese official has ordered Wuhan authorities to immediately round up all residents infected with the novel coronavirus and place them in quarantine camps.

City investigators have also been ordered to go to each home and check the temperature of every resident, as well as conduct interviews with infected patients' close contacts.

"Set up a 24-hour duty system. During these wartime conditions, there must be no deserters, or they will be nailed to the pillar of historical shame forever," said Sun Chunlan, a vice premier in charge of leading the CCP's response to the outbreak.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
190 - 02-06-2020, 22:56
jfc if our swamp creature government were even half as competent as the red chinese menace, american trade traitors doing business over there would themselves be nailed to the pillar of historical shame forever

~getting crushed by the true GOAT team: real pros, real champions ... welcome to life beyond pre-k, usa rookie losers~

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
191 - 02-06-2020, 23:34
Coronavirus: Whistle-blower Dr Li Wenliang confirmed dead of the disease at 34

Quote:
Li Wenliang – one of the first doctors who tried to alert the public about the coronavirus outbreak, only to be reprimanded by local police – has died, Wuhan Central Hospital confirmed early Friday morning, hours after it initially denied reports of his death.

“In the fight against the pneumonia epidemic of the new coronavirus infection, our hospital's ophthalmologist, Li Wenliang, was unfortunately infected. He passed away after all the efforts we’ve taken to resuscitate him. We deeply mourn his passing,” the hospital said on its official Weibo account.

Li, 34, died at 2.58am on Friday, the hospital added.

The announcement capped several chaotic hours in which Chinese media first reported Li's death, only for the hospital to respond that Li was alive, though in critical condition.

The earlier reports of Li’s death by multiple Chinese outlets, including Beijing News and Global Times, triggered an outpouring of mourning and tribute both on Chinese social media and at health agencies trying to stem the outbreak.

“We are very sorry to hear the loss of any frontline worker who is committed to care for patients … we should celebrate his life and mourn his death with his colleagues,” said Michael Ryan, director of the World Health Organisation's health emergencies programme, said during a briefing on Thursday.

Chinese social media has been awash with anger over the death of the whistle-blower – some mourning Li’s death with candles, some demanding that the authorities apologize for the way they had treated him.

“None of the police has ever apologized to you. You could have been a national hero, but the dereliction of duty has claimed your life, along with a few hundred innocent lives,” a user said on Weibo.

“The reprimand of Doctor Li will be a shame in China’s anti-epidemic history. Doctor Li alerted the public at the expense of his life. Wuhan police station still hasn’t recalled that reprimand notice even after his death,” another Weibo user wrote.

On December 30, Li warned his medical school classmates in an online chat group that a Sars-like illness had stricken several patients in a Wuhan hospital and that all of them were quarantined in the emergency department.

The same day that the doctor shared the message, local health authorities announced that the city had confirmed 27 cases of a new type of virus, most of them linked to a seafood market.

However, Li, along with seven other people who shared information about the outbreak – including at least three doctors – was summoned to the local police and forced to sign a letter promising to make no further disclosures concerning the disease.

In early January, CCTV, a Communist Party mouthpiece, accused the eight people in Wuhan of spreading what the government called “rumours”.

“Cyberspace is by no means a lawless frontier, the police has zero tolerance to any illegal acts of fabricating or spreading rumors that disrupt social order,” the broadcaster warned.

In a Weibo post discussing how he broke the news and his interactions with the police, Li said he returned to work on January 3 after the police reprimand – but then started to cough on January 10.

“I was feverish on January 11 and was hospitalized the next day. Back then, the government still insisted that there was no human-to-human transmission, and said none of the medical staff had been infected. I was just confused,” Li posted on Weibo on January 31.

Li was found to be infected with the coronavirus on Saturday.

“My virus tests are still negative, but I am having difficulties with breathing, I can barely move. My parents are also hospitalized,” Li said on Weibo a day before he was diagnosed with the infection.

On the same day, he attached the reprimand that he signed on January 3.

“We solemnly warn you that if you stick to your guns and remain impenitent, and continue to engage in illegal activities, you will be punished by law,” the Wuhan police wrote in the reprimand.

As of Friday, according to Chinese health authorities, the deadly virus had claimed 563 lives in mainland China, plus another two in Hong Kong and Philippines. The outbreak has infected more than 28,000 in China, far exceeding the 2002-03 Sars epidemic, which killed almost 800 people worldwide.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
192 - 02-06-2020, 23:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
The air filtration masks are available again on Amazon now that people realize the masks only help to stop the spread from those already infected. The news shows were telling people not to buy them, so medical professionals could have them.

The USA can get all the resources we need. In other words, we don't need these other countries that have been screwing us for years. Electronics can be made in South Korea or here at home, don't need slave labor from China. We have oil, don't need the middle east.
This is gold. Show me one MAGA hat that's made in America. I'll wait.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
193 - 02-06-2020, 23:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
They're made in California, you imbecile.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
194 - 02-07-2020, 01:43
lol mitch's intellect is nearly as towering as his 2'3" stature

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
195 - 02-07-2020, 08:55
Quote:
Dumbass

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
196 - 02-07-2020, 16:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highfive View Post
hold me reggs im scared

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
197 - 02-08-2020, 22:03
Let my people free

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
198 - 02-08-2020, 22:19
wb togo

uno
VeteranXX
Old
199 - 02-08-2020, 22:27
Quote:

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
200 - 02-08-2020, 22:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togowack View Post
Let my people free
One of my favorite posters next to Orby... welcome back believer of wondrous things

Last edited by SeVeReD; 02-08-2020 at 22:51..
Page 10 of 43

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Coronavirus

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
big dick downtown boyfriend , fight fear with fat