Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV
Page 8 of 1425
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
141 - 01-28-2020, 21:27
I'm not asking for the worst case scenario, I'm asking for the best case. I like to live positively. So what are the possibilities of getting this thing and getting over it in a week....we need to prepare for the best possible outcome.

Sponsored Links
Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
142 - 01-28-2020, 21:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
I'm not asking for the worst case scenario, I'm asking for the best case. I like to live positively. So what are the possibilities of getting this thing and getting over it in a week....we need to prepare for the best possible outcome.
Best case (if you're healthy) you'll feel like you have a normal cold/flu and get over it in the usual recovery time I think.

I just watched a report where a Chinese doctor was saying it attacks the "organs, including liver" of the elderly though. I don't understand why it would only do that to the elderly? lol

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
143 - 01-28-2020, 21:57
They knowingly released this virus to target old people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
144 - 01-28-2020, 22:29
Quote:
Plan for the worst, hope for the best. Plan for it to be airborne and going crazy but hope that no one else gets infected and China gets it under control.

Vox had an article Did China downplay the coronavirus outbreak early on? that has some good information about the virus and China.

Quote:
[...]

The earliest case had symptoms just two weeks earlier, on December 12. There was also ***8220;no clear evidence***8221; of human-to-human transmission, meaning the virus wasn***8217;t yet spreading from one person to another. That suggested people might have been getting sick directly from animals in the market.
[...]

The researchers reviewed the clinical charts, nursing records, lab findings, and chest X-rays of the first 41 patients who had confirmed 2019-nCoV infections. Among other things, they reported that the first case of 2019-nCoV wasn***8217;t even linked to the Huanan Wholesale Seafood Market at the center of the outbreak.

These discrepancies add new urgency to a question many are already asking: Did China downplay the outbreak early on? And if so, why?
[...]

1) More than a third of the earliest cases had no connection with the market.
2) The outbreak***8217;s first, or ***8220;index,***8221; case also had no connection to the market.
[...]

***8220;There***8217;s two possibilities if they did not get infected at the market: They got infected from an animal that had the virus in a different market or any place where there was an infected animal. Second, they got infected from another person ***8212; so there was already person-to-person spread.***8221;
[...]

4) More than half of the early cases were people under the age of 64 ***8212; and half of people in the ICU were between 25 and 49.

In many of the early reports out of China on serious or fatal cases, authorities highlighted that the patients had been elderly or that they had underlying health conditions that compromised their health.

But if you look at the age distribution of patients in the Lancet paper, this tells a different story. The majority of patients being admitted to the hospital, and even to the intensive care unit, were aged 64 and under. Roughly half of those admitted to the ICU were ages 25 to 49. What***8217;s more, only one-third of these patients had underlying illnesses:
[...]
Not too long ago China was killing off a large portion of their pigs due to pig ebola or some**** and now, this. They are trying to pin this all on some food market yet as we can read, many of these people have nothing to do with these food markets. Could it be from the pigs and mutated to infect humans?

If this virus is transferable from human to human, it could get really bad.

Plan for the worst, hope for the best. Go buy a BUNCH of canned food and store it in case there is a mad rush on all grocery stores. If nothing happens and the virus is under check - and you dont eat canned food - donate all that canned food to food donation places for Christmas or if there is a local food donation drive.

Its your job to care for your family. Or not and you can wait for the government to help you.

Last edited by samUwell; 01-28-2020 at 22:32..
cael
VeteranXX
Old
145 - 01-28-2020, 22:31
i'll wait for the govt

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
146 - 01-28-2020, 22:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
yea like for sure

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
147 - 01-28-2020, 23:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bughead View Post
I just watched a report where a Chinese doctor was saying it attacks the "organs, including liver" of the elderly though. I don't understand why it would only do that to the elderly? lol
Did more research on this, it appears they were just stating the obvious (the elderly will be more effected).

Liver involvement during influenza infection: perspective on the 2009 influenza pandemic

Quote:
Our findings support the hypothesis that the pandemic 2009 influenza A/H1N1 is an illness with a significant immune response to infection leading to hepatocellular injury.
Basically, stronger flu variants cause stronger immune responses which can cause liver damage (hepatocellular injury). I assume that applies to this new coronavirus as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
It's already confirmed (finally confirmed cases outside of China).

(skip to 0:23)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qF9BpYfvQc

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
148 - 01-29-2020, 19:48
Quote:
It will be found, to late for most, that the antivirus will come from sea urchins.

"...A number of countries, including the United States, are actively screening incoming travelers from Wuhan and exported cases have been confirmed in Thailand, Japan, and South Koreaexternal icon..."

Go step on one now while you can LGBR
why are we 'screening'. Just stop the incoming traveller

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149 - 01-29-2020, 20:15
2 days ago there was a confirmed case of a bus driver in nara (next 2 osaka) who hadnt been to china, so we know a tourist came and got him sick
last night they confirmed that it had spread 2 osaka

rip when i die pls make sure odio doesnt get any of my intel-powered super computers the poor kid just cant handle that kind of power

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
150 - 01-29-2020, 20:21
**** im flying to frankfurt in a week

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
151 - 01-29-2020, 20:23
haha ur already dead

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
152 - 01-29-2020, 20:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
why are we 'screening'. Just stop the incoming traveller
you want to ban american citizens returning to america. are you stupid.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
153 - 01-29-2020, 20:42
haha ur already stupid

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
154 - 01-29-2020, 20:52
Had a meeting with my Chinese customer yesterday at their office, they're all sitting there with their masks on. Seems like a bit of an over reaction to me, there's just one confirmed case in a city of 3 million people.

Thankfully I'm a supremely fit and healthy human specimen and my liver can jump tall buildings, so if I get it I'll probably just need a day off from the gym. But I can be selective about which ****ers I give it to. People who have pissed me off recently, that's who needs the masks.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
155 - 01-29-2020, 21:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
**** im flying to frankfurt in a week
rip

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
156 - 01-29-2020, 21:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Had a meeting with my Chinese customer yesterday at their office, they're all sitting there with their masks on.
im sure it had nothing to do with the way you smell and what comes out of your mouth

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
157 - 01-29-2020, 21:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
im sure it had nothing to do with the way you smell and what comes out of your mouth

Sick burn bro, they didn't know I was coming though so ha. And **** off ***128567;***128567;***128567;***128567;.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
158 - 01-29-2020, 21:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Sick burn bro, they didn't know I was coming though so ha. And **** off ***128567;***128567;***128567;***128567;.
lol cry moar for me

they're pissed that you showed up and didnt have time to leave if they had known

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
159 - 01-29-2020, 21:21
BRB, off the burns unit. Hope there are no sick people in the hospital.

Page 8 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite