Reload this Page G20 cop beats assault charge
Page 8 of 15
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
141 - 06-04-2013, 18:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
anyone who lives in that area wouldn't think twice about going across the street to one of the many restaurants, even if there were riots nearby

no one is going to figure that the cops would refuse to look at restaurant receipts or ignore the fact that your address is 85 Esplanade, right across the street

they think that worst case scenario, an officer uses his brain and arrests the correct person.

a person wearing pants smashed a window!

quick officer, arrest everyone in a 2 block radius wearing pants! charge them all with unlawful assembly! we'll sort it all out later

thats how the law works right?
im not sure what to say. i was in montreal almost every weekend last year and many weekdays working and i never ventured anywhere during the student marches...and those werent even riots.

even during the grand prix last summer i was basically herded onto a sidewalk and we were all the yuppy fans.

my stance is basically this: when **** turns violent even for a small subset of people, i understand cops going up a level of caution as well. they dont have the luxury to just assume everyone is peaceful...they have families too and dont feel like eating a brick. so where i see being overly cautious you see as being inflexible and overbearing.

Sponsored Links
groove
VeteranXX
Old
142 - 06-04-2013, 19:08
you keep using the word 'riot'

a riot is LA after the Rodney King verdict

what happened in Toronto was less than 50 people smashing a few windows

it wasn't anywhere NEAR a riot

there was a 'riot' in Toronto in 1992, molotovs were thrown, thousands of people smashing everything on yonge street

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WZtRw9II2s

now that's a riot

the G20 was a minor skirmish compared to that (or the LA riots)

i understand police being at a heightened awareness level, but in the case of the G20 they straight up ignored logic (and the law), arbitrarily beat and arrested people, and withheld basic human rights (like access to food and toilets)

i dont care how high the level of caution is, that doesn't mean the police get to ignore the law

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
143 - 06-05-2013, 00:47
I was in Toronto the weekend of the G20 summit, we avoided the area where the protests happened which wasn't hard because it was one section of one street. It was sort of strange being in Toronto on a Saturday during that time of year with nice weather and going to a movie with very few people on the street, most of the restaurants were closed in the city and there were people at the one we were at that spent 45 minutes driving around looking for one that was open.

People that got beat down were taking risks being in the area, we weren't going to go anywhere near protest locations, most people just stayed inside because of the fear of some terrorist attack.

The people that smashed windows and caused most of the problems were an organized group that were specifically there to do that, they weren't even there to protest.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
144 - 06-05-2013, 01:16
lmao this thread got stupid as balls once Groove the retarded anti-cop joined in

****ing 1st world nation, literally the best reputation in the world for being a just and fair and liberal society, we absolutely have no bad record when it comes to bad policing

then a bunch of ****ing liberal hipsters and anarchists decide to riot during a perfectly peaceful economic summit, the police do everything they are perfectly within rights to do to both subdue and contain the rioters, in every single case except "people are smashing storefronts and throwing bricks" they more or less just ask people to stay ten feet away and **** off, and check the odd backpack or two, and then rioting and **** happens with obvious "civilian" accidents and suddenly COPS R BAD **** DA COPS DEY ABUSE DERE RIGHTS

like jesus christ do you even realize where the **** you live

you are a white male living in goddamned ****ing Canada

and you are complaining about police

seriously do you even for a single second understand how outrageously stupid and sandy vagina you sound

for

even

one

single

second

do

you

stop

to

think

about

what

you're

complaining

about

grow the **** up

for **** sakes

Last edited by Obibun; 06-05-2013 at 01:18..
groove
VeteranXX
Old
145 - 06-05-2013, 01:18
'riot' obidum

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
146 - 06-05-2013, 01:20
Groove you have conclusively proven over the past several pages that you have no legitimate point other than the fact you somehow believe deep down that Canadian police officers are evil

you're a ****ing clown

move along

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
147 - 06-05-2013, 01:22
obobun if u dont enjoy the c ity y do u opinionate on it

u werent here for g20 it isnt as simple as ur making it u seem like a lonely dood if u want 2 make some good friend that dont judge every1 the toronto crowd of tw prolly where its at y u ****ting on us

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
148 - 06-05-2013, 01:22
please tell me more about how hard it is to be a white male in one of the most free, just and liberal societies in the world

and how evil and corrupt the government and police forces are for ****ing cancelling your night out that weekend

because there are storefronts being smashed and bricks being thrown at police officers

yeah you've got it ****in hard bro, them police be crackin down all over your rights

jesus christ some of you need a brick to the head

LIFE IS HARD AS A WHITE MALE IN CANADA I'M GOING TO COMPLAIN TO EVERYONE WHO WILL LISTEN

Apathy
Veteran++
Old
149 - 06-05-2013, 01:23
obi theres tons of bad police reports here.

either that or you believe that somehow in canada, a different type of person is attracted to police work, and that they are all stunning examples of moral perfection.

i dont know what the **** youre smoking

but youre out to lunch with this one.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150 - 06-05-2013, 01:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy1LdAaGASw

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
151 - 06-05-2013, 01:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
obi theres tons of bad police reports here.

either that or you believe that somehow in canada, a different type of person is attracted to police work, and that they are all stunning examples of moral perfection.

i dont know what the **** youre smoking

but youre out to lunch with this one.
nobody is saying police are perfect

but Canada has a pretty good ****ing record

and a bunch of loser, entitled, liberal white ass "I haven't been laid and my job sucks" morons are going to go push the boundaries of the rights they barely even deserve to have, in the middle of what is basically a violent protest or a riotous weekend, when they literally have the freedom to be ANYWHERE BUT THERE

are going to **** all over the police forces for acting completely appropriately given the conditions

yeah, you're a ****ing loser if you somehow believe this was an issue

storefronts smashed? police getting attacked? why not just take a goddamned walk into the middle of it and try to see a movie, because goddamn if I don't go out to the threatre this weekend instead of Monday night my life might be over, I'm such an entitled *******, **** the government, **** the cops

seriously you have to be ****ing autistic at some point to follow this train of thought

you might as well be goddamned arsin

oh wait who started this thread

check and mate, you ****ing clowns

groove
VeteranXX
Old
152 - 06-05-2013, 01:30
yeah people who live downtown should have rented a hotel in Barrie for a few days

you're seriously the most sheltered, naive person on TW

only someone who had spent his entire life in school can tell everyone in the entire city to 'go do something else somewhere else' for a few days

i mean not even Fenton, who gave the order for the kettle thinks it was a good idea now, and the police have never been dumb enough to blame their stupidity on 'you shouldn't have been in Toronto during the G20'

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
153 - 06-05-2013, 01:31
no1 is arguing that the black bloc guys didnt deserve arrest

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
154 - 06-05-2013, 01:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
yeah people who live downtown should have rented a hotel in Barrie for a few days

you're seriously the most sheltered, naive person on TW

only someone who had spent his entire life in school can tell everyone in the entire city to 'go do something else somewhere else' for a few days

i mean not even Fenton, who gave the order for the kettle thinks it was a good idea now, and the police have never been dumb enough to blame their stupidity on 'you shouldn't have been in Toronto during the G20'
why don't you lock your ****ing doors and stay inside all weekend

holy ****ing **** when Skyrim or the last big game was released you probably did it ****ing anyway, I guarantee there have been a half dozen times in your lifetime where nobody has seen you for two or three days because of some game

but because you're a goddamned entitled loser you want attention and you want to pretend like you're some significant individual and your rights are so important to everybody

here's a hint nobody gives a **** and you're a loser

if you can't take two days off for ONE TIME, and only ONE TIME in your ENTIRE LIFE IN TORONTO, and you somehow feel entitled to TWO DAYS out of TWENTY PLUS YEARS, because the fact is some heavy **** is going on around you, you're either a ****ing moron or you're looking for attention

so are you retarded or are you such a loser you need to seek attention any way society will give it to you

up 2 u bro

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
155 - 06-05-2013, 01:36
seriously you realize you are on the same side as arsin

this fact alone should end this ****ing argument instantly

if at any time you find yourself on the same side as a creepy autistic crazy loser, you might need to reconsider your opinion

groove
VeteranXX
Old
156 - 06-05-2013, 01:37
honestly, the only way obidum believes what he's saying is if he has no idea what happened during the G20, didn't read the OIPRD report and is basing his opinions on the one picture that spread around a lot with the cop car on fire

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
157 - 06-05-2013, 01:38
Groove agrees with arsin

arsin agrees with Groove

checkmate lmao how stupid can you be

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
158 - 06-05-2013, 01:38
So I hear people are getting raped and killed in the park.

Well, ****, they probably deserve it. That park is dangerous and nobody should go there.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
159 - 06-05-2013, 01:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
why don't you lock your ****ing doors and stay inside all weekend

holy ****ing **** when Skyrim or the last big game was released you probably did it ****ing anyway, I guarantee there have been a half dozen times in your lifetime where nobody has seen you for two or three days because of some game

but because you're a goddamned entitled loser you want attention and you want to pretend like you're some significant individual and your rights are so important to everybody

here's a hint nobody gives a **** and you're a loser

if you can't take two days off for ONE TIME, and only ONE TIME in your ENTIRE LIFE IN TORONTO, and you somehow feel entitled to TWO DAYS out of TWENTY PLUS YEARS, because the fact is some heavy **** is going on around you, you're either a ****ing moron or you're looking for attention

so are you retarded or are you such a loser you need to seek attention any way society will give it to you

up 2 u bro
dude, some people don't have the option of taking 2 days off. It's called a job, if you have to work you have to work, or you lose that job

it's called the real world, jackass

jesus, are you really this sheltered? you seriously think everyone in Toronto should have just hidden in their homes for 2 days?

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
160 - 06-05-2013, 01:40
obibun ur really being limited here d00d groove 1 of cooler down to earth ppl on tw and he's right about the g20 has u lived it ud feel the same way but instaed ur stuck in some terrible black and white view of it

Page 8 of 15

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page G20 cop beats assault charge

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter avg chick hitter , adam mitter hookey permitter , adam mitter meltdown queer , adam mitter pedo babysitter , adam mitter rage emitter , adam mitter semen shitter