[Official] Forza 3 thread [360]

what are some of the deals people have got on the auction house?

i got a ford gt for 50k and just got the alfa romeo for 30k

yea i only buy cars if its something specific i want.

like i just bought WRX STI for drifting. Then put a Ken Block Design on it :p

Swang the Chevy NASCAR, I'm telling you :lol:

Throw 3 degrees of neg camber on the front wheels, 1.5 in the back and then go for it. I haven't played around with the suspension besides that, but seriously...drift the fucking piss out of it :lol:

wbotnr.jpg

My Viper. Wasnt drifting when I took the pic though :(

yea i only buy cars if its something specific i want.

like i just bought WRX STI for drifting. Then put a Ken Block Design on it :p

Did you put that design up for sale? Because I just bought a '08 WRX STI Ken Block design earlier this morning.

are you guys doing drifting events (season play)?

i haven't been able to put too much time into the game, and i've just been doing season play, but i hope there's an easier way for me to select certain races, like for example can i pick a corvette and just race against other american muscle?

I dont think theres any drift events in season least to my knowledge. I know theres drag races in season though.

and for online I think you can make it so like theres only american region cars not sure if you can make it muscle only though.

are you guys doing drifting events (season play)?

i haven't been able to put too much time into the game, and i've just been doing season play, but i hope there's an easier way for me to select certain races, like for example can i pick a corvette and just race against other american muscle?

you have to host a private race. from there you can pick and choose and set up how you like.

if you want to practice by yourself dont invite anyone :p

i been practicing drifting on that japan course a lot.

you can set it to full circuit and as many laps as you want and just gofor long times as well.

game looks sweet want 2 buy but i dunno

i've never enjoyed a racer aside from nfs hot pursuit

will i enjoy this

Back