[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Ek_kt8AWAAABb7V

Ek_kt7_XEAA_xSF

Ek_kt8EXYAEdTSY

Ek_kt8cWkAE2ChO

these are the kind of mentalities we are dealing with. these are the voters of biden. lmao

Ek_rBCKUYAIG_pn

Last edited:
The reason Biden wins here for me is that he's stayed the same man through both debates, a tough man with grit that is willing to fight for this country against the orange clown. Trump was a wild reactionary in the first, seething at the heel of Biden. And now, to pander to centrists he's pretending to be calm and collected. Typical traits of a two faced politician. Has one face for one audience and completely flips it for another.

The reason Biden wins here for me is that he's stayed the same man through both debates, a tough man with grit that is willing to fight for this country against the orange clown. Trump was a wild reactionary in the first, seething at the heel of Biden. And now, to pander to centrists he's pretending to be calm and collected. Typical traits of a two faced politician. Has one face for one audience and completely flips it for another.

Do better.

7T4CYlA.png

So what odds are they offering on Trump now? Best I can find for outright win is 2.7:1, 4:1 for popular vote.

I'm thinking I might find a few thou to stick on the D man

4:1 on popular vote? Waste of money, he's got more chance of being the next pope.

Well, no I doubt that.

I think he might pull it off this time, he wasn't that far off with Hilary and she was far more appealing than Biden.

Also, that is why it is called gambling, I'm sure you understand that. I'm perfectly happy to make money from the misfortune and stupidity of others.

I wonder if they know what a drug mule is.

Pretty sure everyone knows it is a cross between a donkey and a horse.

They can be used to carry heavy loads and sure footed and are more docile than a pure donkey. That is why they are used to carry drugs across border areas where there are not many roads.

So what odds are they offering on Trump now? Best I can find for outright win is 2.7:1, 4:1 for popular vote.

I'm thinking I might find a few thou to stick on the D man

This gambling stuff,, when is the 'cut off' time? Like November 4th? Ain't no one going to 'know' who the next president is come November 4th? Maybe the bet ends on inauguration day in Jan. 20th?

Back