WTS: XBOX 360 Premium + Games

everything was shipped out yesterday...i didn't get any new pm that i didnt reply too..and sarca never talked to me about any video card.

and yes i'm slow, I have a family and a job that keep me busy so it takes some time. But its all out. I have also been sick for the past 2 weeks.

Last edited:
GRATE SELLER WULD BI AGIN A++++++++

Did forget the component cable, however. But he did leave some good music on the HD.

just to let you know, from my experience, leetdemon's not a scammer (at least not yet), he's just really, really fucking slow and forgets shit.

i bought a video card from him, and it took Sarcastick bugging him for me to ship my card.

He used to be. :rolleyes:

You know, I don't recall opening this thread up to disinterested 3rd parties to question the thread author's credibility. Did I do that and just forget about it?

So I picked up the game. I am curious why it has no instruction manual or box art. Instead it has this shitty EB Games "used" thing with "enchanted arms" hand written on it. Would of liked to have known these didn't come with the game up front.

So I picked up the game. I am curious why it has no instruction manual or box art. Instead it has this shitty EB Games "used" thing with "enchanted arms" hand written on it. Would of liked to have known these didn't come with the game up front.

because the game was bought used...you paid 15$ dude stfu already.

you needed to list that in your initial advertisement

maybe he wanted the box art and manual?

i mean otherwise i could burn games and sell them at $15 a pop as "used games" and tell everyone to stfu

you needed to list that in your initial advertisement

maybe he wanted the box art and manual?

i mean otherwise i could burn games and sell them at $15 a pop as "used games" and tell everyone to stfu

not quite the same bud this wasnt burnt it was a retail game, a person would need modified hardware to play a burned game. This was a retail game. and mind your own business you piece of shit. cant you read what data said?

Last edited:
Yeah thats the point. It doesn't matter how much I paid, I wanted the box art and the manual.

well im sorry you wanted the game cover, there is no box art on 360 games. the manual is all of 5 pages of useless info i had the ebgames guy let me look at one before i bought it used. all the controls are in the config menu. and the game has a built in tutorial. so if you want your 15$ back thats fine but shut the fuck up about the god damn manual and box art, you paid like 45$ less than retail. Send me the game back and ill gladly refund you 15 bucks.

im sick and tired of you whiney motherfuckers. You got a deal on the game live without the damn book and boxart.

It doesn't matter how long the manual was, or what the box/covert art was. The point is those are parts of the game, and some of us LIKE having them as we actually keep our games. The point also isn't how much I paid for the game(you say $45 less than retail, but I can get it used around here for $10 more than I paid you, but thats not the point). You didn't state that it didn't come with those, which is pretty shitty from a buyers point of view. By the time I ship the game back I would be out$ $5-6 so it is more worth my time to actually keep the game.

If anything, you're both at fault here. Leetdemon didn't specify new or used in his post. That's part of being an honest and up-front seller on this forum. Reputation is everything. Likewise, AcidBurn didn't ask for clarification or photos. That's part of being a smart shopper and making informed buying decisions. We all know what happens when you "assume". I understand how you might feel disappointed, guy, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for you. What did you expect for $15?

Live and learn.

(Hopefully...)

If there's nothing else constructive for this thread, I'm closing it up.

I didn't want someone to feel sorry for me. I was just asking why he didn't state in his selling post that everything wasn't included. Thats just a shady business practice and a shitty thing to do. That being said, I probably should have asked to make sure everything was included, it didn't occur to me to do that since nothing was stated.

if you expected a new 360 game for 15 bucks you must be out of your mind. i'm sorry i didn't put used in my post. I assumed people had enough common sense to be able to tell that if someone is selling something, It is used. If its not coming directly from the store its used.

Demon you need to communicate with Lamb about his issues with your sale.

Now would be good.

This thread is reopened until a resolution is reached.

Back