Forum Invasion Time

Can we actually go to jail? There is no proof since everything has been deleted.

Its possible but there are ways to mess up them tracking who actually did the posting.

You can counter their tracking by grabbing some reynolds wrap. making a cone shape about 2-3 peices thick, and wear it on your head for 24 hours.

i already had mine handy so im wearing it as we speak. also note the time, wearing it more than 24 hours exactly is a waste ( its kinda dorky) but very well worth the 'protection'

Can we actually go to jail? There is no proof since everything has been deleted.
Server logs? Heh. It's not like you EVER hear about stupid trolls who do things 1000 times worse ever getting thrown in jail for pissing people off on forums or anything like that. :shrug: I'd like to see those retards try though haha. Let them embarass themselves in front of their lawyers :lol:

LOL YOU ASSHOLE I WENT TO MEATSPIN.COM WITH MY SPEAKERS ALL THE WAY UP!!! AND THAT'S NOT WHERE WE CAME FROM!

Server logs? Heh. It's not like you EVER hear about stupid trolls who do things 1000 times worse ever getting thrown in jail for pissing people off on forums or anything like that. :shrug: I'd like to see those retards try though haha. Let them embarass themselves in front of their lawyers :lol:

Only difference this time is we are fucking with soccer moms. Everyone knows they never lose.

I'm pretty sure that for it to be a federal crime, they have to lose money somehow. At least, that's how it used to be.

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:36 pm Post subject:

Just what "good" do you think you did your business with this activity here tonight? I don't care who you are "david fitzgerald"... YOU had NO business bringing ME into your tantrum. I will be looking to reporting your activity here tonight to the proper authorities.

OH snap! :lol:

He could easily say that them posting links to his website after asking them to remove them was "annoying" him as well.

Back