Boobs and Games= Heaven

Damnit you momo's... just let her post a pic or her chest. Why do you take everything the wrong way? Chill out. It might help you get through the rest of your life better.

Okay, back to drinking.

"Ugh. There are rare times when someone actually manages to make me ashamed of my gender. Congrats, Snowbunny, you've made me momentarily ashamed to be a game-playing woman. "

translation, suzuki has nasty-ass boobs.

I hate to say it, but Snowbunny is getting more respect than others with her low post count and late membership. Note: I don't believe respect comes from # of posts or date registered, but i can see the same people who quote others profile not doing the same here, for obvious reasons. I joined only recently, and if you quote my profile you are also a hypocrite. <--- This was not an attack, just a little observation.

Now for the real thing. I tend to lean towards Suzaku here. Think for a moment how the world of computer gamers appears from the outside, those in the 'real' world. There is a stereotype placed on all of us, adolescent geeks with immature sexual fantasies. This of course is not the case for most of us, but things like this don't help. If someone were to stumble across this post, what would they think after already having this view?

So what do i think of the post? Humourous, yes... helpful, no. This is not an argument for feminism, we are talking about the average computer gamer's *image*. Just think about who you are, and how you are perceived.

spirit

Exactly what Bad CRC just said...

Don't take it as omg tits! (hell you can walk to the nearest beach and see 10x taht much tits and ass) Its a joke....hense the FUCKING CD'S TAPED TO HER TITS...
GJ bunny....the rest of you haters need to get lives...I'm not try to attack you guys, just saying that if you can't grasp the concept of a joke like this, then lock your doors, throw your comp out a window and NEVER see the light of day again ok?

I seriously can't believe i read all 13 pages of that....

I CAN how ever vouge for SB's level of skill. I've seen and played along side, and against her in many games and she does indeed have what can be best describe has "h3lla ub3r 1337 skillz" hehe. Whelp that said. Good day/night and happy fraggin.

(ps this is ^SRoW^Predator, SRoW has changed its name to Unknown Army with clan tag -?- . So look for -?- Predators Rage if you're itchin to kick my arse, or try)

Ceiling_Fan said:
No no. Bubbles is my wife. Suzaku is just a friend of mine.

Yep. And further evidence that we're not interchangeable: When I opened this thread, I started damning my self-consciousness. :angel:

I'd discussed with CF taking a similar pic using the Tribes1 case, opened in front of my chest for the 'prove you actually bought it' thread, lo these many moons ago.
But I wimped out 'cause I'm small. :(

Okay, I went through THIS WHOLE DRAWN OUT THREAD and not one of you fellahs got either one of these miffed-kittens to go full-on-buff? I'm starting to lose faith in the Tribal way of life...sigh.

BTW
A big pair beats a house fulla' jokers anyday!

If you don't know Snow how could you lose respect for her? Eeeeedgits...

FngrBANG
I love you guys...screw you guys

Chimera said:
So how was the honey moon Bubbles? He take you someplace nice?

Yep. :) A tiny little cabin in the middle of the Blue Ridge, but within driving distance of the biggest independent bookstore I've seen. Heaven.

I did think it was humorous, Snowbunny's pic. Not her face though! She looks so sweet.

And Bubbles, thats ok, about being nervous. I wouldn't laugh.

I went through my last post till the end...and I didn't see another new picture of boobies. I'm disappointed. All i saw was ass. (btw Thnx Rasta). Anyways, I'll go away now.

BTW, Snow has a right to do whatever she fucking wants with her body. Do you know WHY she does? Because it's HER body. She doesn't have to have your view or follow your beliefs. Quit your bitching. You're not her mother/father.

Back