Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Boobs and Games= Heaven
Page 10 of 35
VRHaack
Unregistered
Old
181 - 04-26-2001, 18:53
Man... Bunny, when I joked about seeing a nipple that night I never thought it would lead to all this. Makes me wonder what would have happened had I said I saw something else. :p

Sponsored Links
El Mariachi
VeteranXV
Old
182 - 04-26-2001, 18:58
Quote:
Label me a psychofeminist all you want, I don't particularly care. Ask Vlasic and El Mariachi and Old Skul how long I've been around here, and how long I've been annoyed by this stupid, sexist ****. Ask Cheater and Logroller and Bounty and Ceiling Fan and Shag** how horribly uptight and overly moralistic I am. I'm just goddamn tired of fighting to get the men of this community to respect me and other women of the community as players, not amateur pinups, and then have some new chick walk into and undermine it as one of her first actions.
Yea, Suzaku has been here in a while and I agree with most of what she says. You prolly don't notice her much because she usually only posts her opinion on things when it concerns women directly- like marraige, abortion, feminism... etc etc. Maybe I'm semi-feminist?

While I agree that a lot of guys here take women's antics the wrong way; or women use themselves in the wrong way to get attention I have to say that I am a natural flirt and I take this in good humor. It certainly doesn't seem as if Snow is trying to, uhm, manipulate or be devious in any matter- but what do I know. I'm just taking this in stride.

I'll talk, I'll flirt- but its not like I'm trying to get a hookup or anything.

I'm just gonna stay out of this and its my opinion that maybe Suzaku and Snow can have a friendly discussion and perhaps understand each other better. Maybe even develop respect.

Maybe Suzaku doesn't realize that Snow is just doing this for fun.

Maybe Snow doesn't realize that this is potentially demeaning.

I'm going to stay out of this, but yea, I admit I liked what I saw. But, in the way a girl sees a hot guy.. you just admire what you see- but not objectify it.

Nice pics rasta...

Actually, I'd like to see a nice tummy shot plz (thx)

Have fun debating.

-§trife-
VeteranXX
Old
183 - 04-26-2001, 18:59
Have you ever seen the light of day?

Doc Nostril
Unregistered
Old
184 - 04-26-2001, 18:59
Pfft. Feminism? Whatever. Someone wants attention - someone got it. Pathetic.

only human
VeteranX
Old
185 - 04-26-2001, 19:02
if I post a pic of my "big bird" lifting 100 Tribes 2 boxes will I undermine the... uhmm what was it... men's "identity" on these forums...? :p
christ relax haters... THERE IS A TRIBES 2 CD-ROM on her BOOBIE!!!! yay.. hihihihi.

SnowBunny
VeteranX
Old
186 - 04-26-2001, 19:07
Woohoo!! Right on! Go for it! As for the comment of not knowing my call sign and assuming it means I'm not a very good player... I don't know yours, does that mean you suck? No.. It means you probably don't play MODs.. Yes. I am a MOD player.. in T1 I play Havoc, and I am one of the leaders of a very successful tribe, the Vorpal Rabbits... And in T2, we're sticking with base until the HVC team comes out with a version for it. The whole point of the picture was for fun.. Christ..

and I thank you for everyone's support, and if you're one of the few who didn't like it.. and think I'm a raging *****.. Oh well.. See you in my crosshairs.

SKnight
VeteranXV
Old
187 - 04-26-2001, 19:09
We're working on it Bunny.

El Mariachi
VeteranXV
Old
188 - 04-26-2001, 19:11
Quote:
Knight, good too see you start posting here.

Feminazi's aren't that cool, and eventually most of them cave, take for instance Gloria Steinem...she got married.

Guess she wasnt that much of a man hater. I know a lot of lesbians, and feminazi's were pissed at that.
The only problem with feminism is that sometimes it ironically is an orthodox following in of itself.

SKnight
VeteranXV
Old
189 - 04-26-2001, 19:15
Though I do agree with the feminist movement, I only see it worhtwhile to follow it in extreme moments. The women's right to vote is one of those. Attempting to put down Snowbunny and her picture isn't. Just let her be.

Last edited by SKnight; 04-26-2001 at 19:17..
bud
VeteranX
Old
190 - 04-26-2001, 19:33
I ****ing HATE feminists. I have pure hate for them. I am sick of this women's rights bull****. They have as many right as men do.. and they're still begging for more.

There are a couple of generalizations that men make about women that are 90% true. For example, one would say, "Women are weaker than men (physically)". The feminist would come and start to bicker how that is not true and you are a sexist person. **** that.

If you say "*****" around a feminist they are offended? **** that. ***** means female dog. It doesn't have anything to do with those feminist whores. I'm sure there are some nice ones out there, but my experience with them has been ****ing disgusting.

bud
VeteranX
Old
191 - 04-26-2001, 19:36
Plus Massachusetts women drivers SUCK.

SnowBunny
VeteranX
Old
192 - 04-26-2001, 19:45
Heh, don't worry about the flames, they're not much really.. It's not enticing me into further debates with the womans lib spokeswoman. I ran a BBS back in "the day" for years... It just rolls right of my back. I find it quite amusing really.

As she said, every board has it's resident idoit... well.. every board has it's resident FemNazi.

Kudo's to those who can see it for the fun picture that it is...

and to the rest... Might I suggest you install NetNanny??

SnowBunny
VeteranX
Old
193 - 04-26-2001, 19:49
And because I've had people ask for the picture of my face that is NOT rated PG-13

No.. I am not perfect.. but I never claimed to be.
http://www.angelfire.com/wa/belisama

Last edited by SnowBunny; 04-26-2001 at 19:54..
Anguish
VeteranXX
Old
194 - 04-26-2001, 19:51
four out'a five..
yew look very homely..

someguys -- me.. like that :\

SO TO RECAP
im not a dick sucker.

Anguish
VeteranXX
Old
195 - 04-26-2001, 19:52
what i mean is yer not modelish or sluttish

that means good.

IMHO

so before the crowd can get an opinion
I GOT MINEFIRST AHAH
EAT IT TRIBES COMUNITY

Chodetaculous
VeteranX
Old
196 - 04-26-2001, 19:52
Hehe, It's 6:49 here (same time for you) and I was just about to post asking for you to answer a PM.

Anyways, new one sent.

personally, you look very sweet, with some cute dashed in!

Jaspirr
VeteranX
Old
197 - 04-26-2001, 19:54
referring back to my post on the second page

aoheaoheohaohe wow look boobies!

no.

Anguish
VeteranXX
Old
198 - 04-26-2001, 19:54
thanks brother
help me suck dick.
i don't suck dick though

im justb eing nice because i might get some.
ahahha! no i lied

im being nice because she gets so much playah hatah..
!@#

kryat
VeteranX
Old
199 - 04-26-2001, 20:02
if i had wasted 50 bucks on tribes to, i'd seriously duct tape it to my unit and post it here... though, i'd probably get banned, and ridiculed, but hey! It would be worth it. hahaha

Ahhh, sometimes the irony of life is too great.

SnowBunny
VeteranX
Old
200 - 04-26-2001, 20:07
Quote:
Speak for yourself. Some people have real lives, and we don't drool all over ourselves just because some skank decides to try and get attention by posting a picture of her ****.

I agree with everything Suzaku has said. I'm so tired of females, and guys who pretend to be females, using their gender to get attention. What's even worse, is that it WORKS, because there is so many no-life losers in this community who behave as if they've never had contact with a girl before, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.

this comes from the person who's profile lists "pimpin'" as his interests....

Pot... Kettle.. Black

Page 10 of 35

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Boobs and Games= Heaven

Social Website Bullshit