GESCHLOSSEN

lol new forum because they suspected a 'spy', i have access LOLZ

gesch13.JPG

gesch14.JPG

FalseMyrmidon said:
IM IN UR FORUMZ STEALIN UR INTELZ

:rofl:

.............im not talking about just these guys figuring things out. I'm talking about us hurting future plans for attacks on other tribes

Attacker: Tribalbob
Village: GESCHLOSSEN (416|629) K64

Quantity: 330 200 420 0 165 0 20 0 0
Losses: 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: superv
Village: TwinDragon (411|635) K64

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 10.406 7.511 17917/28615
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 15 to level 12

Durak said:
keep fucking his farm up... he wont be able to rebuild his army

also make sure he doesn't have a hq higher than 14 or he'll just tear his recs down in spite

Ya we are still running him over. Nap has got his noble now...so say hello to a new TW village.

They have no intel. Only limited self inspiring messages. It is here for our entertainment, as there is really nothing which can be done to save themseves now.

I have no reasone what happened betweent TW and Destiny, hell our aristocracy is crap and never tells us anything that is going on until it is too late. Thus I have left the tribe.

As you are the one with most attacks against me, I just thought I would ask if you could shed some light on the situation just for kicks before my villiage is anhilliated. I am hours away from the closest Destiny tribe member, and have never even contacted one after the initial invitation.

But if you dont wish to tell I understand, enjoy your new tribes farm :).

Bobby

Lol once I started reading and figured out what this was all about, it made me think of the "conquer the world game" from The Worthing Saga :lol:

Back