*delete* feature for TW account? by TheRedDread - Page 12 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page *delete* feature for TW account?
Page 12 of 24
Durak
VeteranXV
Old
221 - 06-28-2005, 14:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahnit
Am i the only one reminded of a bud light commercial with this comment? The "real men of genious" series?

You are pretty dumb.

Sponsored Links
S0C7
VeteranXV
Old
222 - 06-28-2005, 14:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdreNaLiNe
As I said before, Pagy, you're always so bitter.

I've got nothing against Rayn, or any of TW's staff. In fact, I don't think I have any problems with many TW'ers at all. Honestly, I just know where my home is (at least on the internet anyway).
I've been on many, many boards over many, many years, and I've never asked for an account to be deleted because I don't use it anymore. I just don't go there anymore. Asking for an account deletion is drama-fodder, pure and simple.

And I'm feeding the drama.

****. Fell for it. Nice one, man. See ya.

Tahnit
VeteranXV
Old
223 - 06-28-2005, 14:16
nah just didnt read the thread all the way through before posting..my bad.

DruMAX
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
224 - 06-28-2005, 14:16
Well, for sure he wanted to make some statement with this and cause drama, he isnt so stupid to not be aware that this thread was not needed...he could of asked how to take his nick and go home in private.

kesh
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
225 - 06-28-2005, 14:16
adrenaline where is that?????? iw ant to go home

hardluck
VeteranX
Old
226 - 06-28-2005, 14:17
Quote:
No hissy fit. The phase thing was merely a joke on Vir's part. However, I fully support red and our vision for the future of this team.
What exactly is the difference between making a big stinck about having your accounts deleted, and just never posting/visiting again? Thats whats so funny about this imo. But I appreciate the drama. Always makes for some good reading.

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
227 - 06-28-2005, 14:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by S0C7
I've been on many, many boards over many, many years, and I've never asked for an account to be deleted because I don't use it anymore. I just don't go there anymore. Asking for an account deletion is drama-fodder, pure and simple.

And I'm feeding the drama.

****. Fell for it. Nice one, man. See ya.
True to some degree, but I for one have not started much drama over the past years. I just felt it publically necessary to support a great friend of mine.

I think over the years, we can all agree to disagree on our team policies regarding our servers and play. We feel our success in past games, ladders, and leagues speak for itself and we choose to dictate how the general gameplay should be administrated on our server. This should come as no surprise to anyone in the past, now, or in the future. Everyone has their 2 cents and I fully respect each opinion, as any of you who have spoken to me knows.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
228 - 06-28-2005, 14:19

i cant stop posting on my own! I need to make a public request to be removed because im special!

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
229 - 06-28-2005, 14:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardluck
What exactly is the difference between making a big stinck about having your accounts deleted, and just never posting/visiting again? Thats whats so funny about this imo. But I appreciate the drama. Always makes for some good reading.
I'm not making a hissy fit, HL. I just felt it necessary to show my own support for a friend of mine over the years. I'm not asking anyone else on 5150 to request deletion. That's their own choice.

Hey man, I'd never have a problem with you on our servers, and I don't think you've ever had a problem on our servers. There's a reason for that and we strongly believe in our policies. It's not like I'm going to ban TW'ers on sight. For the rest of the people that want to make insulting posts regarding the actions of our admins and leaders, it's not like it's anything new. We are trying to disconnect ourselves from this community though.

Last edited by AdreNaLiNe; 06-28-2005 at 14:22..
Rambro
VeteranXV
Old
230 - 06-28-2005, 14:19
Did Rapture have all these nazi admin thread in t2 classic days? I remember LW and others "tag chasing" claims and ban/kicks when they would get killed

Tahnit
VeteranXV
Old
231 - 06-28-2005, 14:20
So how come 5150's page hasnt been updated in over a year?

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
232 - 06-28-2005, 14:20
Quote:
No hissy fit. The phase thing was merely a joke on Vir's part. However, I fully support red and our vision for the future of this team.
what to alienate yourself from every facet of internet gaming and its communities? I like you Adren, you have always been a decent guy on TW, never had beef with you but honestly man defending your "efamily" is honorable and all, but you guys really have to get over yourselves already. You sound like a bunch of crusading gamer geeks who honestly think they are the best in the world. Jokes or not, you always claim that people like Vir, Krackers, Freestyle are asses on the forum for fun, and we shouldnt judge them based on that...

but in all reality bro, they are that way in game, in irc, and on forums, how else are we supposed to judge people when thats the only mediums we have to go off? If your an asshat here, in reality it just means deepdown you wish you could be an asshat in real life but dont have the balls to back it up like in the case of Vir. The reason Vir doesnt act like this in real life isnt because he just likes to be an ass on a forum, its because he is afraid of being put in his place while being unable to hide behind his E-perosna.

kesh
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
233 - 06-28-2005, 14:21
chase the flag not the tag (fag)

hardluck
VeteranX
Old
234 - 06-28-2005, 14:21
I think most of this hooplah is over refrieds vir thread? hate to break it to ya, but the man may be able to pilot vehicles in video games but i give you props for having one of the biggest douches i've ever played with on your team (And I've played with some big douches).

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
235 - 06-28-2005, 14:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusk|llz
Did Rapture have all these nazi admin thread in t2 classic days? I remember LW and others "tag chasing" claims and ban/kicks when they would get killed
Back when rapture was around, they had 4 or 5 admins on TWL. Any Rapture bashing thread was immediately locked.

Zombee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
236 - 06-28-2005, 14:22
You know, this would be a great place for that Nazi admin pic of mine to be posted... I just have to find it...

Usher
VeteranX
Old
237 - 06-28-2005, 14:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data
Bud Light presents Real American Heroes
(Real American Heroes)
Today we salute you, Mr. Internet Gaming Server from Work Provider Guy
(Mr. Internet Gaming Server from Work Provider Guy)
Only a true philanthropist like yourself can turn six grand in computer parts and fifty gigs of surplus bandwidth into a work of art.
(He's got the bytes!)
In your capable hands, we know that our thirst for centralized multiplayer gaming will never go unquenched; our skill at twitch shooters will never go unchallenged.
(Bew Bew Bew)
Thanks to you we can say, "I know Shok, what have you ever done?"
(Tell me now)
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light Mr. Internet Gaming Server from Work Provider Guy. Because while a life outside the computer may get us laid, nothing matters more than the size of our e-penis.
(He's got a big one.)
Mr. Internet Gaming Server from Work Provider Guy

Yes, that's genius. Thank you!

triple
VeteranXV
Old
238 - 06-28-2005, 14:23
the only thing trd posted about were responses to people *****ing about 5150 anyways

oh sure big loss guys

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
239 - 06-28-2005, 14:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow13
what to alienate yourself from every facet of internet gaming and its communities? I like you Adren, you have always been a decent guy on TW, never had beef with you but honestly man defending your "efamily" is honorable and all, but you guys really have to get over yourselves already. You sound like a bunch of crusading gamer geeks who honestly think they are the best in the world. Jokes or not, you always claim that people like Vir, Krackers, Freestyle are asses on the forum for fun, and we shouldnt judge them based on that...

but in all reality bro, they are that way in game, in irc, and on forums, how else are we supposed to judge people when thats the only mediums we have to go off? If your an asshat here, in reality it just means deepdown you wish you could be an asshat in real life but dont have the balls to back it up like in the case of Vir. The reason Vir doesnt act like this in real life isnt because he just likes to be an ass on a forum, its because he is afraid of being put in his place while being unable to hide behind his E-perosna.
In case you haven't noticed, Shadow, we are trying to alienate the TW community. Individually, I have no beef against anyone in this forum.

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
240 - 06-28-2005, 14:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durak
Back when rapture was around, they had 4 or 5 admins on TWL. Any Rapture bashing thread was immediately locked.
Fixed

I tried to keep things consistant.

It was also 2 admins

I also had a policy that people could not touch a thread when the topic involved their own team, otherwise I would re-open the thread.

Last edited by Vlasic; 06-28-2005 at 14:37..
Page 12 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page *delete* feature for TW account?

Social Website Bullshit