Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Confessions.
Page 10 of 10
Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
181 - 12-27-2004, 05:16
Another thing I use to do, at school I would run in the bathroom like some sort of SWAT raid, go up to the other boys at the urinals, and push them in their lower backs so they weould get theur dick we with their pee and sometimes get their clothes wet from the pee water then run back out before they could react.

I did it to this one fag in HS who acted all macho taking about how he would kick my ass if I did it agean. Not a day later I did the same raid thing but yelled "Pee pee water!" as I pushed. He didnt do **** about it.

I never used the bathrooms at school because they were dirty so no one ever did it back to me.

Sponsored Links
Dr.Hobbes
VeteranX
Old
182 - 12-27-2004, 05:35
Every day at recess, from 3rd grade to 5th grade, i would pretend to be godzilla and chase all the girls i liked while trying to imitate a monter type noise..... I don't know what the hell i was thinking.

lcthebeast
VeteranXX
Old
183 - 12-27-2004, 07:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdp
I rejected two very hot chicks at my old highschools because one was extremely dumb and the other was a huge stoner. Yeah, I'm a retard. Or maybe I just don't care . Pics are ready incase you fags ask.
where are the ****ing pics

Hoo_Man
I rip off fellow posters for cash!
Old
184 - 12-27-2004, 07:54
n3gative cheats at tribes.

Ripper
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
185 - 12-27-2004, 09:21
i beat off in the shower last night

Hoo_Man
I rip off fellow posters for cash!
Old
186 - 12-27-2004, 09:24
This kid that was maybe 16-18 years old i lived next to growing up, lived about 5 houses down, was being a COOL GUY i was maybe 8 or 9 at the time. I had a little turtle and he decided to come to the park one day and throw it against a rock and break its shell all up and kill it. Showing off in front of his friends.

So i decided to get a 20 pound rock and break his windshield at 3am one night.

I never got caught.

|R|u|s|t|y|
VeteranXX
Old
187 - 12-27-2004, 09:43
i don't wipe

i used to steal candy from a store all the time, especially cotton candy bubble-gum, i think they found out and knew b/c they said "not gonna steal anything today are we?" one day to my friends when they went without me, but they didn't do anything serious b/c we were little kids who rode our bikes there.

Last edited by |R|u|s|t|y|; 12-27-2004 at 09:46..
Page 10 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Confessions.

Social Website Bullshit