Sponsored Links
AgnoStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
202 - 01-26-2001, 07:47
Quote:
Originally posted by sKILLz|NuTz
LipStick-You didnt get the point of me mentioning fraggle and highschool. Why dont you go back a few pages, and read it again.

This thread is dead

Could look dead cause you are posting at 4am and its now 8am, not many people post during those hours :/

[E5] LID
VeteranX
Old
203 - 01-26-2001, 08:35
Regardless of the reason, I laugh when people threaten others in real life. Could SlotR be a badass? I don't know him personally, but maybe he is. Does being 6'3" 220 and the ability to box give someone the ability to kick someone's ass? Maybe. What people seem to forget when they make these "I'll kick your ass IRL" threats is that despite how much of a badass you might be, there is always someone who would make you their *****.

I was a police officer for a couple of years. I am no badass, but I can take care of myself. I don't start fights and I don't get involved in fights. I'm 6'1" and 250lbs. Am I trained as a boxer? NO. Am I trained in some form of Martial arts? NO. Have I been thoroughly trained to defend myself? Yes. Do I have multiple guns and the training to know how to use them? Yes. Have I held someone at gun point IRL? Yes. (while doing the police work - and the first time was a ****ed up experience). Did anyone in the Tribes Community know this about me? I doubt it (maybe a couple of E5 guys).

Point of this thread is, regardless of how much of a badass someone may be (or how much of an ass the other guy may have been), it is not only childish to threaten someone you don't know and have never met, it is down right stupid. If someone shows up at my door to threaten my life, they could be a tougher man than I. However, they better be serious and realize what could happen to them if they do. In that situation, I'm not gonna piss around with fist fights. I'm not the kind of guy that would pull a gun on someone in the streets, but I would have no problem doing it at my own home, defending myself and my property.

As for being 6'3" and 220 pounds, I know a guy who is 5'9' 170 lbs that would kick anyone's ass (defensive tactics and survival tactics instructor and SWAT team member). The old cliche "Its not the size of the man in the fight, but the size of the fight in the man" is so true.

Bottom line is both of these guys need to grow up. And if SlotR is 24 and doesn't understand the concept that someone could pull a gun or a knife on him in a fight (especially when going to someone's home) then he's lived too much of a sheltered life to this point.

I apologize for prolonging this thread.
<br><font size="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial"><font color="#CFE8FF">
[This post was edited by: [E5] LID on 01-26-2001 at 08:38 AM]</font></font>

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
204 - 01-26-2001, 08:39
I'm glad someone has decided to say something that has at least a kind of authority to do so.

Xion
VeteranX
Old
205 - 01-26-2001, 09:17
bla bla bla... anyone who has enough time for a full time job, friends, possibly a girlfriend? and practices jiu-jitsu AND boxing enough to be skillful, would not have enough time left over for tribes.. No one who talks **** in an IRC chat is hard, probably just an 80 pound jerkoff who gets beat up at school all the time and can only make idle threats to people who can't see him.

move on, nothing to see here....

War
VeteranXX
Old
206 - 01-26-2001, 09:33
Wow, this killed 30 minutes of work for me, thanks guys. I am sorry that NuTz bailed so soon on you Tsunami. I gotta know this though, do you guys send PM's to each other saying meet me behind the cafateria after 6th period? Do you send PM's to Madcat or Maxime, with boxes to check if she likes you? I would love to jump on a side and flame, but everyone thinks I am too nice of a guys and would never even counter flame me, no matter how hard I try. I could write about 2 pages on how pathetic this all is, but too late, NuTz bailed

War
VeteranXX
Old
207 - 01-26-2001, 09:36
Oh and btw, I am only 5'9" 165#, and I wrestled for 8 years(2 time state qualifier), took Shorin-Ru, and Jujitsu. But regardless of the situation, I would either walk away or involve the authorities unless my family was threatened. You see guys this is how Society really works. Law, Order, that kind of stuff.

Ruthven
VeteranXX
Old
208 - 01-26-2001, 09:40
Quote:
Originally posted by fraggle
[23:18] SlotR|NuTz> Im trained to ****ing SMASH ****s like yuou

****in moron...lol....castrate that idiot so he can't pollute the gene pool

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
209 - 01-26-2001, 09:49
Quote:
Originally posted by sKILLz|NuTz

I cant wait for the day, you jackass's walk into a East Coast lan, and SlotR gives Fraggel and Chocolate Whirly like he probly had done in highschool DAILY.
And <b>I</b> can't wait for fraggle to press charges on SlotR, who then spends some time in jail, has to pay restitution, or has to go to a mental clinic because he did this over a game. Oh, and plz learn to spell; your sentence structure is horrible and the spelling makes it almost impossible to read.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
210 - 01-26-2001, 10:00
I have a blackbelt in Fa-Que

Gon
VeteranXX
Old
211 - 01-26-2001, 10:09

nutz are funny guys :]

[E5] LID
VeteranX
Old
212 - 01-26-2001, 10:12
xpdnc makes really good point.

SlotR goes to fraggle's house to beat him up. fraggle asks him to leave. SlotR busts down the door and commences to beat fraggle up bad enough to put him in the hospital for a couple of days.

SlotR gets arrested for Breaking and Entering, Trespassing, Assault, Intimidation, and Battery with Severe Bodily Injury (and probably a few other things). Being that SlotR is a trained fighter, he might be viewed differently than the average person by the courts, which would only increase the severity of the crime. Also, I don't know how old fraggle is, but if he's under 18, the Battery becomes battery on a minor with servere bodily injury, which is definately a felony charge (you know felony, long prison, no more voting, no more right to bear arms, no more checking "no" to the "arrested for a felony" question on job applications, etc.).

I can see it now: SlotR says ... "But Judge, fraggle was an ass in IRC and in our Tribes match. He's such a llama." I doubt the judge will respond, "Yea, he deserved to be qowned, rofl!"

SlotR goes to prison for a few years, ruins his life, and is truly owned (prison ***** if you will) by someone who is bigger, stronger, and meaner.

Is fraggle really worth that? I don't think so!

One other point .... isn't a big part of martial arts training deal with control? (i.e. use only for defense Daniel-son). Come on SlotR, use your powers for good, not evil ..... don't give in to the dark side!

not_fraggle
VeteranX
Old
213 - 01-26-2001, 10:14
for the record, that is my real address, and i'd more than likely say whatever i'd say here to your face.

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
214 - 01-26-2001, 10:17
fraggle lives in Brooklyn. most of NY isn't a nice, friendly neighborhood. he must have ways to survive, or he'd have been killed long ago.

not_fraggle
VeteranX
Old
215 - 01-26-2001, 10:21
Quote:
Originally posted by xpdnc
fraggle lives in Brooklyn. most of NY isn't a nice, friendly neighborhood. he must have ways to survive, or he'd have been killed long ago.
yes, when people threaten my life in person, i can say things to them like "BUT I CAN KILL YOUR ASS IN STARSIEGE: TRIBES *****," and they back the **** off.

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
216 - 01-26-2001, 10:43
Quote:
Originally posted by SadiStick
its people like slotr that make me pro-abortion

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@#%@% #

CjBurden
VeteranXX
Old
217 - 01-26-2001, 10:44
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
works for me everytime.

TrAnCe
VeteranX
Old
218 - 01-26-2001, 10:52
Why is NuTz even trying to flame back here. From what it seems like fraggle was an ass slotr was a moron. So why try and back it up. Are you trying to prove that slotr is a moron? Scores so far:
Nutz 2 tusnami 0 (match)
Nutz 0 Fraggle 2 forums.

Yankee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
219 - 01-26-2001, 11:19
I think people need to realize that people tend to treat their online personalities like characters on televison. Of course the person behind the keyboard isnt who you see "online". This is fantasy folks, try to keep that in mind. This particular episode reminds me of The Andy Griffith show with fraggle playing the character of Ernest T. Bass throwing rocks, causing general mayhem and givng the whole town fits. Slotr on the other hand fits nicely into the Barney Fife character screaming "Nip it, Nip it" and generally looking just as foolish as Ernest T.

So, when you watch shows like that, do you hate the characters? No, you laugh at both of them, and look foward to the next episode.

In the immortal words of Sgt Hulka, "Lighten up, Francis"

Yankee
a.k.a Floyd the Barber

Darkhal0
VeteranX
Old
220 - 01-26-2001, 11:23
Oh No Better watch out Im 5'10 150 And Im trained in the ancient deadly arts of Queens Projects Shoot yo ass down martial arts.

Page 11 of 27

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page ggs NuTz

Social Website Bullshit