heat-stroke in the shower?

Rabid Poop said:
injection always gets owned by logic in these threads and then dissappears, like in the thread that he said the Japanese surrendered before America dropped the A-bomb.
I'm gonna bump this whenever he posts and link it in all his threads now.

:lol: you guys are seriously pathetic.

never once did i say that taking a hot shower lowers your body temperature, i said it makes things feel cooler when youre done. yet you go about making comments about how i'm retarded because taking a hot shower obviously makes your body temperature rise (ono .5 degrees, god do something).

lemmie ask you fags sumtin, if its a cold day, and you drink some liquor which lowers your body temp, and makes you feel warmer, and you keeps you feeling warm the rest of the day, are you gonna sad trip over the fact that youre actually colder? or enjoy the heat.

fucking morons.

and slam, you talk mighty big for someone whos met me, let me spend the night at your house, and insisted i stay when i was leaving.

1 more thing, i leave because i have a life, and i only give 2 shits about tw and you fucks, nothing more. soon as im bored, im gone, unlike you fucks who have nothing better to do than to attempt to prove yourself to someone online who gives a collective 2 shits about you.

A51|iNjEcTiOn said:
sick fuck > 20 year old virgen

:lol: i still dunno how you have the nerve to attempt to insult anyone.
Gee, I don't know. Maybe it has to do with somebody taking hot showers to cool off and then asking the internet if they have heat stroke? :lol:

Halide said:
he can spell :chill:
I'm also capable of rational thought, comprehending what I read, and having an intelligent disussion. I'm way ahead.

Also, I have a good grasp of "cause and effect." :lol:

Kurayami said:
Gee, I don't know. Maybe it has to do with somebody taking hot showers to cool off and then asking the internet if they have heat stroke? :lol:

15 years of cool days tnx to my hot showers > 5 minutes of dizzines > of bunch of internet nerds who think insulting someone online makes em a man

:lol: 20 year old virgen, fucking pathetic.

Injection must have the most unique anatomy on the planet. Congratulations on not being human, Injection.

A51|iNjEcTiOn said:
15 years of cool days tnx to my hot showers > 5 minutes of dizzines > of bunch of internet nerds who think insulting someone online makes em a man

:lol: 20 year old virgen, fucking pathetic.
You're 15? That explains a lot.

Data said:
Injection must have the most unique anatomy on the planet. Congratulations on not being human, Injection.

you yourself admitted that taking ahot shower would make you feel cooler, the very thing ive been saying since teh beginning.

A51|iNjEcTiOn said:
you yourself admitted that taking ahot shower would make you feel cooler, the very thing ive been saying since teh beginning.
Hey, I have an idea. How about you stick your face in some boiling water? That would make you feel really cool.

A51|iNjEcTiOn said:
No, I did not.

Read it again, retard.

You have no concept of how heat convection works, do you?

Kurayami said:
He has no conception of how anything aside from his bong works, Data. And even that's pretty shakey.
I bet he can figure out how to work his dick into a 10 year old pussy...

Back