Cheated On

P1aGu3 said:
This guy Flash, his penis, and his face will be splashed all over the internet within 24 hours. While not quite as fast as the Slapper Worm, it is in fact far more devestating to one particular individual.

Ultimate punishment is having him rock up to work with that picture waiting for him on the company bulletin board.

DO IT!

:rofl:

damn..that sucks blitz..

i'd ban her out of #4m but she's 'close' with alot of the people in there.

OK ROFL

what a dip shit LOL

ok a couple things here
blitz my sympathies hon.

next who was actually taking the pics maybe i missed it
was it his mother?

2nd maybe someone should buy flash a cock ring so he doesn't have to squeeze his cock so hard to try to make it look bigger.

3rd now why isnt' the chicki that cheated on you with that little thing posting on here?
It's ok i would be embarrassed if i fucked that too.

OiBird said:
Ouch....bird! :lol:

Good thing I didn't view those pics!!

BTW, posting nekkid pictures of a guy isn't getting back @ your GF.

Posting pics of GF would. My $0.02

That sucks Blitzy. Bite the bullet, post her pics and then move on. That is my psyc degree talking.

ok, I keep my psyc degree in my pants but I still think you would find posting her pics and then moving on to be good therapy.

OiBird said:
OK ROFL

what a dip shit LOL

ok a couple things here
blitz my sympathies hon.

next who was actually taking the pics maybe i missed it
was it his mother?

2nd maybe someone should buy flash a cock ring so he doesn't have to squeeze his cock so hard to try to make it look bigger.

3rd now why isnt' the chicki that cheated on you with that little thing posting on here?

:rofl:

well damn, after posting those pics, I have come to the conclusion that HE got owned, and so did she. I still think you should post the pics of her naked :)

Sorry to hear that man, join the club as well. fuckin women you think everything is going good until you give em the internet. Look at me till this day after what happen on thanksgiving with my x she still tries and talk to me and just yesterday she sent me a gift, a PS2 game with a card saying how sorry she is and to give her a call when i get the gift, been playing the game all nite but i think she is still waiting for a phone call that will never happen..lol.

Now im in it to Hit it and thats it, If it isnt a booty call then dont bug me.

Back