Old
23 - 01-24-2021, 10:22
Sehvi. Come to the States.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
24 - 01-24-2021, 22:56
What is the discord info? I'm wired off coffee and will stop by for you all.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 01-25-2021, 02:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
I have never heard Sevhi spew hatred. He has never held a person's political views against them. If he does, he keeps it to himself. I haven't heard him whine. I haven't heard him attack or point fingers at others. He comes across as a good dude.

Al the other **** out there like drugs, substances, all that kind of stuff - many people go through that. It doesn't make them "bad". It's more how they behave that's important. And, where they are headed.
It's because i realize that most republicans are decent people and we only see the excesses. It's the same with those extreme liberals that you see protesting and constantly showing toxic behavior towards anyone who has different views on life: they're just a minor part of the group of people with liberal views but since they're very vocal it's them you see and hear all the time. The same goes with the extremes on the other side of the political spectrum. Especially if you hop on a ****pile like Twitter.

In the end the majority of both groups kind of want the same: a decent society where everyone gets the chances they deserve. There's just some disagreeance about how much welfare there should be distributed, but in the end politics is about coming together, making concessions and moving forward with society as a whole. A lot of people seem to forget that nowadays sadly.

Also i've been sober for three years after doing a program, but started drinking a bit and having like a weekend once per three/six months that i go all out. So mostly sober in stretches of three to six months now. All in all i'm doing pretty fine actually. Looking for a job after having been sick for a while which i'm sure will work out fine. Can't wait to bounce back into my life again.

Hoping all of you are doing great as well!

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 01-25-2021, 02:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
sehvi is definitely the nicest druggie libscum loser that never grew up that i've met online.

i hope he's doing better in life now.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 01-25-2021, 02:25
The best things you will do in life will not involve any drugs or alcohol. As long as people understand that, they tend to stop using to make room for the good times. Eventually, they just quit altogether because a cig leads to a drink leads to a hit leads to a bender and then looking in the mirror 2 years later and asking "why the **** did I do it again?"

I think physical fitness and challenges are awesome because once your body is healthy the substances start to feel like poison. Your mind also stays sharp which helps with your work.

Good luck with the job search

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 01-25-2021, 02:33
Definitely agree with the statement regarding the best things in life not involving any substances. It's kind of sad to see how i got away from most of it, while i still have a lot of acquaintances living in the region where i grew up (countryside close to Germany) who are dealing with pretty intense addiction. These are people in their mid-thirties still having their lives revolve around all of this ****. And don't get me wrong: i've never been like rock-bottom addicted. I finished up my education and always had a job etc. I just partied a lot. But at one point you reach that moment in your life when you realize that there's so much more to it. I've started producing music again and indeed working out a lot. I'm trying to show one of my best friends all the time that you have to find those things in life that make you happy and keep your mind occupied. It's very important to have goals imo, or else you're just stuck.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
29 - 01-25-2021, 04:28
sehvi is <3

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page redmund y did u leave the discord

Social Website Bullshit