J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch by nSpectre - Page 25 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch
Page 25 of 27
SuckyPenny
VeteranX
Old
481 - 09-05-2003, 21:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotaro
nope, true class would be a suitable owning. nSpectre goatse'd him so the only thing to do is retaliate in kind.

had Jeremy Daspin III done something like making a tubgirl bumpersticker with the inscription of F4$ and stuck it on the car without spec noticeing, that would have been appropriate. That would be owning Spec.

all Jeremy Daspin III did was get huffy and yell. it's frustration born out of impotence*.

*no, not erectile disfunction you morons (you need a cawk for that). I'm refering to a lack of power. Jeremy feels helpless and can't think of another way to reclaim his fragile pride.
thats true, would be funny as **** is jeremy tubgirled **** on his car

while itd be great doing that, i would still find out where the guy lives for safe keeping

Sponsored Links
Archimedes
VeteranXV
Old
482 - 09-05-2003, 21:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotaro
nope, true class would be a suitable owning. nSpectre goatse'd him so the only thing to do is retaliate in kind.

had Jeremy Daspin III done something like making a tubgirl bumpersticker with the inscription of F4$ and stuck it on the car without spec noticeing, that would have been appropriate. That would be owning Spec.

all Jeremy Daspin III did was get huffy and yell. it's frustration born out of impotence*.

*no, not erectile disfunction you morons (you need a cawk for that). I'm refering to a lack of power. Jeremy feels helpless and can't think of another way to reclaim his fragile pride.
exactly.

wittiness would have won the day.. not being a retard.

Jotaro
Banned
Old
483 - 09-05-2003, 21:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckyPenny
id laugh at that "harmless" postcard at first, but if i lived with family and got the card id be pissed

whats the difference between him finding my address and me finding his address? if he cant take it, he shouldnt have taken it to RL

it was in an envelope marked "Jeremy Daspin"

no child saw it but Jeremy himself.

Jotaro
Banned
Old
484 - 09-05-2003, 21:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckyPenny
thats true, would be funny as **** is jeremy tubgirled **** on his car

while itd be great doing that, i would still find out where the guy lives for safe keeping
had he done that I would have been laughing my ass off at spec.

blackie420rx
he with no title++
Old
485 - 09-05-2003, 21:31
Personally, if someone brought me a goatse, I'd have to invite them in to have a beer. It'd be one of those things that I probably wouldn't be able to stop laughing over for a while.
Then I'd frame it, and hide it so my daughter didn't have to see it.
And next time I was gonna kick it with whoever gave me the goatse, I'd have to have a suprise for them ( like maybe a framed tubgirl, to complete the set)

It'd be cool. While it's distrubing, it's nothing to get all huffy and puffy about.
Specs did the right thing, and now that I see the look on his face in those pics, I'm not so worried that something bad might happen to him.
And I was right about Jeremy.
Ragdoll.

Blackie

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
486 - 09-05-2003, 21:32
it's really cool to be able to use goatse as a verb

Wraith
VeteranX
Old
487 - 09-05-2003, 21:32
so why is jeremy mad about this exactly?

Jotaro
Banned
Old
488 - 09-05-2003, 21:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith

He feels his pride has been injured but he's not clever enough to get a suitible revenge.

He's throwing a tantrum.

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
489 - 09-05-2003, 21:35
Quote:
because it destroyed his persona as an internet tough guy

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
490 - 09-05-2003, 21:35
Quote:
because it goes against all his playground rules to get 'pwned' irl. im sure this was pretty much an attack on his little ego to him

i mean come on..he's got his gf involved...how many of the peeps in here with wives/gf's

1. would take thier girl with them (not to mention have her take pictures)

2. would your female go at all or would she call you an immature tard and tell you to grow up

Last edited by JuggerNaught; 09-05-2003 at 21:38..
Putrid
VeteranX
Old
491 - 09-05-2003, 21:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie420rx
Personally, if someone brought me a goatse, I'd have to invite them in to have a beer. It'd be one of those things that I probably wouldn't be able to stop laughing over for a while.
Then I'd frame it, and hide it so my daughter didn't have to see it.
And next time I was gonna kick it with whoever gave me the goatse, I'd have to have a suprise for them ( like maybe a framed tubgirl, to complete the set)

Blackie
that would be so romantic, can you imagine a relationship where a guy goatses the girl and she tubs him back, then they fall madly in love...

D-Sect
VeteranXX
Old
492 - 09-05-2003, 21:38
JD3 accepted the Goatse like a communion cracker in catholic church!! rofl he got barnied!

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
493 - 09-05-2003, 21:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrid
that would be so romantic, can you imagine a relationship where a guy goatses the girl and she tubs him back, then they fall madly in love...

Swoooon....the classic love story..

Boy meets girl
Boy Goatse's girl
Girl falls in love
Girl tubgirls boy
Boy gets teriminal wood
They end up scrogging in a half full catbox

Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
494 - 09-05-2003, 21:56
OMG I havent heard the term Scroggin since high school, lol.

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
495 - 09-05-2003, 21:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazmine
OMG I havent heard the term Scroggin since high school, lol.
until i saw that i was 100% sure that my best friend in high school was the only living person to ever use it

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
496 - 09-05-2003, 21:59
what a fag..toothless1 removed my posting priveliges and deleted my one thread, even though it was all of two sentences and was just pointing out his sadness

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
497 - 09-05-2003, 22:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-5
what a fag..toothless1 removed my posting priveliges and deleted my one thread, even though it was all of two sentences and was just pointing out his sadness
of course he deleted it, it bursts his bubble. He cant pretend he is cool and popular if you keep telling him what a sad little man he is.

Pendragon
VeteranX
Old
498 - 09-05-2003, 22:10
You shoulda backed up faster.

Putrid
VeteranX
Old
499 - 09-05-2003, 22:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
Swoooon....the classic love story..

Boy meets girl
Boy Goatse's girl
Girl falls in love
Girl tubgirls boy
Boy gets teriminal wood
They end up scrogging in a half full catbox
true love like that always brings a tear to my eye...

or maybe it's just the amonia like smell of the cat box.

Patton
VeteranXV
Old
500 - 09-05-2003, 22:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
because it goes against all his playground rules to get 'pwned' irl. im sure this was pretty much an attack on his little ego to him

i mean come on..he's got his gf involved...how many of the peeps in here with wives/gf's

1. would take thier girl with them (not to mention have her take pictures)

2. would your female go at all or would she call you an immature tard and tell you to grow up
I wouldn't allow my female to come anywhere near something I was doing in the name of TW.

RE: Pictures - I can't believe he posted those pictures with his story. Spec is clearly grinning in the second picture. Yeah, Jeremy, he really **** himself.

Page 25 of 27

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

Social Website Bullshit