[hion] tranny gets murdered by georgia tech campus police, liberals/whites chimp out

an ideal world and an ideal process or technique for achieving something are different things, save your strawman sperging for someone else :zzz:

LOL

you get neither

because you got nothing

maybe i get this because i don't live in kiwi white atlantis country full of utopian snowflakes?

Jamie isn't exactly a spring chicken either so depending on the foe that distance will change....obviously.

Videos like that are exactly why the police are aggressive and why they are trained the way they are. How many of those officers died? 2? 3? Notice that, although they have guns (the first one who got stabbed had a rifle), all those guys ran. That's because people get scared. Your average police officer isn't a fucking SWAT team member or a former special operator. How many times do you think those GT campus police officers have encountered an armed suspect in their career? I'll bet good money that the shooting officer has never fired his weapon in the line of duty.

You don't get millions to knit sweaters, you get paid to abuse your body and entertain the fans. Don't want your brain turning to mush? Get a different job.

You don't get millions to knit sweaters, you get paid to abuse your body and entertain the fans. Don't want your brain turning to mush? Get a different job.

while i agree with the sentiment if they were open and honest, the NFL denies that it occurs, so they are absolutely at fault and liable for that, imo

Aaron Hernendez was a vile human that had a lot of problems long before the effects of CTE dictated any of his behavior. NFL is certainly in the wrong for completely denying the severity of the disease, but the fact he had advanced CTE doesn't absolve him as a person.

You could only make that case if the murder was his first ever crime, he was already fucked. Suffering from CTE just made it worse. Even if he didn't have a record, it's fucking murder. From what I understand, CTE is a debilitating mental illness in its later stages, but it doesn't transform normal people into murderers

Back