MAGA - I have questions (non-Trump, non-political, non-troll) by Mitchdubai - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page MAGA - I have questions (non-Trump, non-political, non-troll)
Page 3 of 10
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
41 - 02-26-2021, 19:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
When you hear the phrase make america great again, what time period do you think reflects American greatness?
any time period where *****es like you weren't born yet maybe

Sponsored Links
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 02-26-2021, 19:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
any time period where *****es like you weren't born yet maybe
you obviously arent keeping up on your shadow government knowledge

the last real president to serve was grant until 1877 before the shadow gov took over

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 02-26-2021, 19:46
The shadow government entrance is at Grant's Tomb, I hear.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 02-26-2021, 20:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
also if you want to MAGA....clip about 100mil from the population. We have too many people, too many coming in adding to that. Every country, even the u.s. has finite resources
knowing this - why did you choose to import a mail order bride and have a kid with her?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
45 - 02-26-2021, 20:40
any yall watchin qpac today ??

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 02-26-2021, 21:00
Quote:
knowing this - why did you choose to import a mail order bride and have a kid with her?
I didn't import her, she was delivered. Don't be mad because you can't find a woman to take your see without blowing her up first.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
47 - 02-26-2021, 21:09
you can throw baseless insults at me all you want.

you identified a problem with america and then you chose to add to that problem. your actions have made america worse off.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 02-26-2021, 21:35
All the maga people are hypocrites severed left the us but claims to be a nationalist lol

cael
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 02-26-2021, 21:38
don't even get me started about welfare and govt cheddar taking

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50 - 02-26-2021, 22:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
In no particular order...

- Poverty and deprivation
- Racial inequality
- Gun violence
- The "swamp"
- Drugs
- Immigration
- Social and financial inequality enabled by corruption (e.g Bezos)
- The Kardashians and their ilk
- Obesity and poor healthcare
We're all different, so here are the issues as I see them:
  1. We have overpopulated the earth with humans, to disastrous extent.
  2. The fact that there is anthropomorphic global climate change.
  3. Education, medicine, food, and other humanitarian aid needs to be distributed to the second and third world. Even with 8 billion of us, there is enough. Yes, teach a man to fish, blah blah blah. You can still feed him while giving the lesson.

Empathy is something many people lack, but with less of us that are more educated, that will come. The rest of the issues will follow empathy.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
51 - 02-26-2021, 22:23
Well, so far so good. Some interesting thoughts. Usual tards doing the usual tarding, no surprises there, but there are still no real answers provided to my questions. Let me simplify, again without this being about Trump or any specific political connection.

Is MAGA a legitimate concept? If so, how do we measure it and how do we know when we get there? As the old saying goes "If you can't measure it, you can't improve it".

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 02-26-2021, 22:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Is MAGA a legitimate concept? If so, how do we measure it and how do we know when we get there?
I think people similar to me are complicit in the minority maga culture we've got now. Like AIDS, it was here long before we were aware of it, and if Trump didn't rise to power, someone like him would have.

I think that for whatever reason, school didn't make much sense to the magas, and the system didn't identify it and try to instill some sense of curiosity into them when they were young. My evidence is that the average Trumpster is an incurious sort, embracing all sorts of conspiracy theories at a superficial level, rather than questioning things and learning things through a much deeper paradigm.

I think that the extreme libtards (and there are such things) ridiculed them for having guns, eating meat, not understanding homosexuality and all the other things they do, and they got mad.

They feel they mistrusted science, they DIStrust global organizations like the UN, and they don't see themselves as being an active participant in government. They don't like people like me poking fun of the way they talk, or having their bayou fan boat races, or the stereotype that a large fraction of them molest their kin. It's the business of me not caring that they take those things personally that makes them madder. I hunted for half my life, English is the only language I'm fluent in, and I never got my doctorate-- I'm not better than most of them, and if I were a better person, I'd stop using prevalent stereotypes of them as if they were all one stripe. But I'm not, so.. *shrug*

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 02-26-2021, 22:52
Quote:

you identified a problem with america and then you chose to add to that problem. your actions have made america worse off.
Juggs diversified our culture. I applaud his exploration into foreign loins for the purposes of the melting pot.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54 - 02-26-2021, 22:52
No, MAGA was all about branding, nothing more than a marketing gimmick.

Many slogans say the opposite of what happens in real life.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 02-26-2021, 23:00
maga was about owning the libs and it went really well over the last 4 years

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56 - 02-27-2021, 00:30
Quote:

nah...we're both productive citizens, not a drain on society, not criminals, etc. and raising a kid to be the same.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 02-27-2021, 00:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Juggs diversified our culture. I applaud his exploration into foreign loins for the purposes of the melting pot.
Thank you. It was an expedition for 'murica.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
58 - 02-27-2021, 01:18
Absolutely. I get it. Imagine if you were to procreate with someone that didn't have any common sense or math skills. Men have a way of knowing what they need. It all works out. Plus, no way you were going to get a ginger kid. Bonus.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
59 - 02-27-2021, 01:23
That's why my wife is 6'9"

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
60 - 02-27-2021, 01:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
The only real thing on that list is obesity and poor health. They can fix it by throwing money at it in education, industry, pop culture marketing etc.

The rest of the **** you listed is nonsense.

America stays great until the US Dollar stops being the world default currency. After that all bets are off.
I'd be interested to know more about why you think none of those other things on my list are real problems.

Page 3 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page MAGA - I have questions (non-Trump, non-political, non-troll)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe