Pack of howlers gets broken up by fist of death

thats actually the same of level of thinking that kids use to get away with everything actually. if you take age out of the situation there would not be this close to a division of who is right and who is wrong. Either way, The judgement of this case will decide how many more ppl try to get away with it. Either more kids will be shits at malls or more adults will assault kids.

That guy isn't going out assaulting kids. Those 10-15 kids obviously went out to terrorize small children and women and were doing so until someone said no. Try and imagine that same situation if the man hadn't been there. It happens alot. Theres hundreds of videos of what packs of "teens" like this do when there is no one around to stop them.

you totally missed my point. I was also agreeing with the fact that the kid got what she was egging on.

how the fuck do you watch a video like this and even understand what is going on, let alone draw nationwide conclusions from it

i see a whole bunch of people screaming and someone get punched. i think the real problem with america is seeing a 30 second video and trying to form a narrative out of it.

or maybe i just haven't spent enough time in the hood

how the fuck do you watch a video like this and even understand what is going on, let alone draw nationwide conclusions from it

i see a whole bunch of people screaming and someone get punched. i think the real problem with america is seeing a 30 second video and trying to form a narrative out of it.

or maybe i just haven't spent enough time in the hood

Just browse the internet for a while the patterns are fairly obvious when it comes to the US and mob violence. Its past the point of just being edgy now and actually becoming a legitimate concern. 99% of the time when you see a nearly homogenous mob attacking someone its a black mob. I've never seen a mob of white kids attacking a black family like this. If it did happen it would be nationwide news. The fact there are people that actually take offense to people discussing this issue and raising a concern over it is astounding and its even more astounding there are actually people defending this violent mob attacking a family.

place like wordlstarhiphop, r/publicfreakout, liveleak, etc... You can even search for things like white mob attacks black family or white mob attacks and ONLY get videos of the opposite. It is almost exclusively one race doing this. I dont care if youre black, white, whatever this is going beyond people getting defensive about and something that we actually need to have a large scale discussion about.

i've never seen a mob at all, and at no point in my life have i taken conscious action to avoid mobs. and i lived in baltimore city for a decade and used to get on the bus at north avenue.

so when i see a 30 second video, what i want to know is: how did the situation get here? what led up to this event? it is quite literally impossible to deduce from the video alone. ppl itt are saying he's protecting his family. the news articles say he was trying to break up a fight. why would you try to break up a fight if your family was there with you? and the white woman and girl are just standing to the side, the 'mob' isn't circled around them. his testimony afterwards seems to suggest he was unbalanced ("i hit her with my left hand"? what the fuck is wrong with you that that sounds even remotely like a sane thing to say?). why didn't he just pick up his child and leave? maybe there was a reason, but i can't see it there.

that makes it incredibly hard to sympathize with anyone present. even if you showed me a dozen videos, if they were all as inconclusive as this one (and anytime i've seen anything from worldstar or liveleak it most certainly is), i wouldn't know what 'problem' we were trying to solve, and you don't seem to be able to articulate it either. violence is real and lots of people committed crimes there. it's a shame we can't try 11-year-olds (i guess?), but it also seems really easy to avoid large groups of them.

just browse the internet man and google things that trigger u and soon everything is CRAZZY MAN REEEEEEEEE

I'm genuinely not trying to make this about reeing. But im actually sick of seeing video after video after video like this and people ignoring, censoring, deflecting a very real issue that is endangering children and adults that actually think walking through areas like this or around groups like this is safe. Its past the point of caring about anyones feelings when peoples actual safety is being threatened by violent mobs like this. The police departments obviously dont give a fuck, someone somewhere needs to start talking about it. These are legitimate concerns and most policies police departments and governments adopt are downstream of culture so its us that need to start talking about this.

I'm genuinely not trying to make this about reeing. But im actually sick of seeing video after video after video like this and people ignoring, censoring, deflecting a very real issue that is endangering children and adults that actually think walking through areas like this or around groups like this is safe. Its past the point of caring about anyones feelings when peoples actual safety is being threatened by violent mobs like this. The police departments obviously dont give a fuck, someone somewhere needs to start talking about it. These are legitimate concerns and most policies police departments and governments adopt are downstream of culture so its us that need to start talking about this.

yeah its a problem

maybe go whine to your local police station or something

i've never seen a mob at all, and at no point in my life have i taken conscious action to avoid mobs. and i lived in baltimore city for a decade and used to get on the bus at north avenue.

so when i see a 30 second video, what i want to know is: how did the situation get here? what led up to this event? it is quite literally impossible to deduce from the video alone. ppl itt are saying he's protecting his family. the news articles say he was trying to break up a fight. why would you try to break up a fight if your family was there with you? and the white woman and girl are just standing to the side, the 'mob' isn't circled around them. his testimony afterwards seems to suggest he was unbalanced ("i hit her with my left hand"? what the fuck is wrong with you that that sounds even remotely like a sane thing to say?). why didn't he just pick up his child and leave? maybe there was a reason, but i can't see it there.

that makes it incredibly hard to sympathize with anyone present. even if you showed me a dozen videos, if they were all as inconclusive as this one (and anytime i've seen anything from worldstar or liveleak it most certainly is), i wouldn't know what 'problem' we were trying to solve, and you don't seem to be able to articulate it either. violence is real and lots of people committed crimes there. it's a shame we can't try 11-year-olds (i guess?), but it also seems really easy to avoid large groups of them.

when you realize b.o.b. cares more about what his semen tastes like to his next tinder date

than being robed and killed and beaten in Baltimore

:lol:

got haggis levels folks

Back