Pack of howlers gets broken up by fist of death

This is quickly becoming a serious issue and I have yet to see anyone really address that, anyone angered by this should just start discussing it. Not as a racial issue, not as anything crazy like that but just in the legitimate interests of their own safety. Things like this keep happening but the demographics of the perpetrators and the victims are almost always the same. How is this not discussed? I get you guys don't like white people talking about issues that affect them but I'm not even white and this is still perplexing? It is happening to asian people too and jewish people and spanish people.

Liveleak.com - Mob attack on Chicago CTA Red Line platform

This isn't about oppression or race wars or anything silly like that, but issues like this deserve to be fully addressed for the safety of the children involved. Sure in this instance the aggressor got leveled but in 99% of the other scenarios like this when a man wasn't around to actually defend the children it looks much different. Do you honestly not think this issue deserves to be discussed?

actually I honestly do agree with most of what you have posted in this thread

the area where we differ, and I don't expect either of us to change the others mind, is that you are focusing on it as primarily a black people problem (which is understandable if you're living in the US)

I don't look at it through that lens though - I've seen feral white kids in mob mode too and it's just as awful

a culture of poverty, crime and despair will turn most human beings into fucking savages, sad to say :(

anyway I got kind of off topic, I agree that this is worthy of discussion, but when you frame it in such an overtly racist way it doesn't do you any favours tbh

I just asked you to address it. What is your solution? What do you propose?

addressing it nationally would be the endgoal the same as almost any other racial issue is.

This isn't necessarily discounting any other issue merely trying to address this specific issue. BLM is addressed, black poverty is addressed, police brutality, hate crimes against almost any other group are taken incredibly serious. But in this case in which the incidents seem much more consistent and common are ignored, censored, deflected, etc... For some reason bringing these specific scenarios up makes you a skinhead or otherwise distasteful, yet these are often children being attacked. People completely innocent that happen to just be walking through these neighborhoods. The first step is just getting people to acknowledge there is a problem.

But addressing the issue locally with police stations and schools would be a start. This means concerned parents actually and unapologetically voicing concerns regarding their own childrens safety and what the schools and police stations are doing to address it.

the area where we differ, and I don't expect either of us to change the others mind, is that you are focusing on it as primarily a black people problem (which is understandable if you're living in the US)

I have only really seen videos of black mobs attacking whites, hispanics or asians. I've looked and there do not seem to be any others. There may be one or two but its 99% of the time the same demographic, atleast in the US.

Its just wierd you keep hearing about how hate crimes have skyrocketed against muslims, blacks, women, etc.. under trump. but the only videos I've ever seen are the opposite. So the issue is two fold, hate crimes or atleast this specific type of mob violence seems to be 99% of the time black assailants but they keep telling us its the exact opposite yet we're not allowed to discuss it while anyone else can cry 24/7 about how they are actually the victims while all the actual evidence of it being the opposite is completely censored, deleted, deflected or youll be called a skinhead for sharing it or bringing it up. This is beyond being a race issue now and is becoming a common enough occurrence for people to start discussing it.

I have only really seen videos of black mobs attacking whites, hispanics or asians. I've looked and there do not seem to be any others. There may be one or two but its 99% of the time the same demographic, atleast in the US.

Its just wierd you keep hearing about how hate crimes have skyrocketed against muslims, blacks, women, etc.. under trump. but the only videos I've ever seen are the opposite. So the issue is two fold, hate crimes or atleast this specific type of mob violence seems to be 99% of the time black assailants but they keep telling us its the exact opposite yet we're not allowed to discuss it while anyone else can cry 24/7 about how they are actually the victims while all the actual evidence of it being the opposite is completely censored, deleted, deflected or youll be called a skinhead for sharing it or bringing it up. This is beyond being a race issue now and is becoming a common enough occurrence for people to start discussing it.

I think you have a valid point regarding how the media presents stuff and how the discussion is controlled or obsfucated

the only answer I have there is that the media these days (especially in the US) is fucking awful and not really an ally of the man in the street...whether it is money, or following the wishes of their wealthy owners, news outlets clearly have their own agenda

but I also think that you have a massively disproportionate amount of shitty culture and crime problems from that particular demographic partly because for so many years you guys put them in ghettos and gave them shit jobs and lots of jail time for harmless drug possession crimes etc

it seems silly to fuck over a massive part of your population like that, ensuring that most of them live in poverty and shit family situations etc, and THEN complain that they're all on welfare and drugs and are generally shitty people

:shrug:

So y did the large man punch a teenage girl in the face + why is this something 2 be celebrated
come on dude, those girls were like, totally screaming at him

like, really loud

if that doesn't justify punching a minor to the ground i dont know what does

2 lazy to watch again but didn't the negress push buddy from behind? Shit seemed to be getting out of hand. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Perhaps for more than one individual involved.

I see why he did it, but he's screwed.

White flight is always the better option. Find a suitable White Atlantis for your family and move them and your tax payments there. Watch eventual collapse of your old city on the evening news. Profit.

bitch got fukkn got go on keep messn wit d00dz n wondrin y ya eetn ya fukkn meals thru straws 6 mos fukkn pussyass fukkn disgr8ces 2 munrace smdh lol :jester:

I'm sure the law has a mechanism to consider if physical retaliation is justified based on the level of perceived threat. At no point would anyone consider an 11yo girl to be a threat to a 200lb adult man. So, that is his mistake. He didn't react out of a sense of preservation or in defense of another, he lost his composure and reacted out of anger.

She suffered the obvious consequence of her stupidity, and rightly so... but that doesn't excuse the fact that you're an adult man and you let an 11yo get under your skin causing you to resort to violence and now your life is fucked. GG.

Back