diablo 3

anyone know how to progress to hardcore after doing the quests in the beta?

get a character to level 10

go back to character create screen...in the bottom left corner click the hardcore button

don't die :p

edit: cy, no...same stuff in beta, they just added the ability to create a hardcore character when you get level 10

but it has to be a new character (since patch 14) for it to work

I really disliked torchlight. Was fun for a few hours but It just felt so empty and shallow.

d2 I would still be playing if my account didn't keep getting deleted from bnet after 3 months of inactivity for the umpteenth time.

you know if you make characters with names that aren't frequently used, when you re-log on those characters they can be used again.

That probably is the worst way to describe it. The wording looks terrible.

If your character name is not used after your character 'expires', then you can play with it again, and it will become active again and reset the 3 month expiry period.

level 10 should be significant in the storyline, its after you beat skeleton king and should tie with the unlocking of hardcore mode

can't wait for the game release date...going to read this gay Book of Cain book soon too

o hey eldee

ok i made hardcore character

gosh darn it seems like a lot more magic shit drops in this than soft core or w/e

o

i must have been in a party w/ some major magic find d00ds

every elite or w/e would drop like five fukin things

yea hardcore does seem to drop more blues, the only rares ive seen are from beating the king for the first time though. pm me your bnet id cyanide

I'm going to be playing... I'm disappointed there isn't a weapon swap button, I understand why they think it needed to be taken out, but honestly I think just putting a 10s timer or something on it would have been fine... I don't want it to min/max my weapon load outs, and use the swap to get better loots from kills, I want it because some shit is resistant to fire and some shit is resistant to poison and I want to have to rigs setup to deal with all the nasty shit hell has to offer.

But other than that... Gonna be good times... I'll play with you sir jer.

you know if you make characters with names that aren't frequently used, when you re-log on those characters they can be used again.

That probably is the worst way to describe it. The wording looks terrible.

If your character name is not used after your character 'expires', then you can play with it again, and it will become active again and reset the 3 month expiry period.

Makes sense thanks. Wish I had known that before lol

Back