New New GIF (animated) Thread

Who squats using a Smith machine? What the fuck?

I'd say it is because of the very dodgy lean back angle she is using. I guess that is to put the load onto the ass. I imagine it puts it on the spine in a really bad way and she will end up with some nice ruptured discs to go with dat ass.

200w.webp

Why i ask 4 money for stuff on stream instead of just buying it myself:

my_money.gif

Last edited:
and you are 100% retarded

Yeah, working out does not effect body size or shape.

Everyone knows that.
Well, you're both fucking retards, so I'll have to put you in your place.

See her the outer layer of her ass jiggling as she goes up and down? Yea? That's called subcutaneous fat, in particular, gluteofemoral fat. And it takes quite a bit of it to get that sort of shockwave effect. See the "shelf" near her lower back at the bottom of her squat? Yea? That's the fat bunching up to the tighter part of her skin near her waist. If the "shelf" of ass aligned more with her lower back muscles in an oval-like shape, then it would be muscle. The jiggling isn't muscle.

And since I'm probably stronger than just about anyone here except probably Belial, I think I know how muscle can sculpt a body.

That girl has always had a nice body and ass. Working out helps it in some cases (I never said it didn't), but it didn't create that ass.

A girl with a nice ass doesn't mean "she squats bro!". I mean, god, you dipshits, she's squatting less than <90lbs.

Truck was trying to cockblock just before the video started, you can see him halfway in the shoulder. Not saying the car was right but it wasn't unprovoked.
Cockblock faggots using the exit ramp/lane to illegally pass people on the shoulder afterwards? Not sure how much of a "cockblock" that is...

Well, you're both fucking retards, so I'll have to put you in your place.

See her the outer layer of her ass jiggling as she goes up and down? Yea? That's called subcutaneous fat, in particular, gluteofemoral fat. And it takes quite a bit of it to get that sort of shockwave effect. See the "shelf" near her lower back at the bottom of her squat? Yea? That's the fat bunching up to the tighter part of her skin near her waist. If the "shelf" of ass aligned more with her lower back muscles in an oval-like shape, then it would be muscle. The jiggling isn't muscle.

And since I'm probably stronger than just about anyone here except probably Belial, I think I know how muscle can sculpt a body.

That girl has always had a nice body and ass. Working out helps it in some cases (I never said it didn't), but it didn't create that ass.

A girl with a nice ass doesn't mean "she squats bro!". I mean, god, you dipshits, she's squatting less than <90lbs.

Awesome, I guess I never have to work out then, cus it won't help with my fat ass.

I'll just continue gaming...

Also lol, you think that video is real.

Cockblock faggots using the exit ramp/lane to illegally pass people on the shoulder afterwards? Not sure how much of a "cockblock" that is...

The white car is a cunt for sure, and horribly stupid, but the truck was pretty far in the shoulder trying to cut him off. Who know what else happened before that? Again, not defending the car driver. In my experiences the great majority of truck drivers I’m around don’t act like cunts but I’ve seen a few.

Back