Old
145222 - 07-11-2020, 15:22
ok, which one of you is CharlesXII ?

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
145223 - 07-11-2020, 15:29
whose gonna hire me for the hyena initiations?

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
145224 - 07-11-2020, 15:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
This is what the left doesn't get. Trump really is neither Democrat or Republican... Or at least not a neocon rino Republican. Hopefully some Dems/Bernie Bros are waking up that he can be everybody's president; he is working for the benefit of all identities matter.

And I really think you guys are above it all snobs who think President Donald Trump is an idiot. He is not dumb, he's not an idiot, and I just don't see where you guys get this **** from unless your mind really has been taken over by non-stop MSM.
Do you have a TV? Does your Internet only have access to TW? Because you act like you genuinely haven't seen any of the literal thousands of ridiculous dumb speeches and interviews he's given, or read anything about his psychotic behaviour and dangerous narcissism.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
145225 - 07-11-2020, 15:50
stay in ur silo buddy i'm not trying to get rain in my parade

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
145226 - 07-11-2020, 16:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Do you have a TV? Does your Internet only have access to TW? Because you act like you genuinely haven't seen any of the literal thousands of ridiculous dumb speeches and interviews he's given, or read anything about his psychotic behaviour and dangerous narcissism.
But here's the question, **** chaperone; have you any knowledge of what he has done positive for this country?

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
145227 - 07-11-2020, 16:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
But here's the question, **** chaperone; have you any knowledge of what he has done positive for this country?
Yeah he has huge wins like sending all our tax money to israel and commuting rodger stone and repealing daca/obamacare and building 6 miles of wall

Winning bigly maga

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
145228 - 07-11-2020, 17:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Yeah he has huge wins like sending all our tax money to israel and commuting rodger stone and repealing daca/obamacare and building 6 miles of wall
and this right here is exactly what mitch believes lol

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
145229 - 07-11-2020, 17:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
and this right here is exactly what mitch believes lol
Trump says executive order will include DACA recipients | KLAS

Total maga lmfao

Repeal daca!!

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
145230 - 07-11-2020, 18:03
DACA should be repealed. h1b visas should be capped. This isn't a byob party

cael
VeteranXX
Old
145231 - 07-11-2020, 18:11
Trump says he will sign order to provide road to citizenship for 'Dreamers'

stone for daca seems like a fair trade to me

u drive a hard bargain but you got urselfs a deal

Last edited by cael; 07-11-2020 at 18:15..
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
145232 - 07-11-2020, 18:48
I thought trump was gonna resubmit to repeal daca

I guess he changed his mind

4d chess !!

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
145233 - 07-11-2020, 19:43
It’s not often I see this level of mental gymnastics to paint the president as a racist.

Of course, CNN wrote:

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum

It’s not often I bite, but a small voice in my head was ‘what if said website was TW?’

While reading through the article, they never gave the juicy info on where he posted.

Typical CNN.

But then...

I read this gem:

Quote:
During the years that Neff wrote for him at Fox, Carlson has hosted one of the most influential shows on cable news. In the last quarter, Carlson had not only the highest-rated program in cable news, but the highest-rated show in the history of cable news. Carlson also counts President Trump among his most loyal viewers. On multiple occasions, the President has tweeted out videos of Carlson's program. Which is to say, the scripts that Neff likely helped write and shape were being shared by the President of the United States.

So... President trump tweets out a Tucker video. Tucker’s head writer makes ‘raciest’ posts on forum unknown. Tucker has no idea about said posts and once it is found out, forced to resign.

According to CNN, that makes Trump a racist.

Can’t make it up.

Here are said ‘racist’ posts:

Quote:
Just this week, the writer, Blake Neff, responded to a thread started by another user in 2018 with the subject line, "Would u let a JET BLACK congo n****er do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?" Neff wrote, "I wouldn't get LASIK from an Asian for free, so no." (The subject line was not censored on the forum.) On June 5, Neff wrote, "Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down." On June 24, Neff commented, "Honestly given how tired black people always claim to be, maybe the real crisis is their lack of sleep." On June 26, Neff wrote that the only people who care about changing the name of the NFL's Washington Redskins are "white libs and their university-'educated' pets."
Anyone else find it sad that CNN is going after Tucker’s writers?

Can’t beat him? Shame everyone around him until they quit and attack his advertisers.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
145234 - 07-11-2020, 19:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPMJOs4XPnY

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
145235 - 07-11-2020, 21:06

(THIS AWARD WINNING IMAGE BROKE TW)

Last edited by Brasstax; 07-14-2020 at 01:38..
SINep
VeteranXX
Old
145236 - 07-14-2020, 02:37
Follow the money - who's behind this **** stain?
Republican Voters Against Trump - YouTube

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
145237 - 07-14-2020, 04:33
Welcome back Trumptards and others. I understand many of you now have to wear face masks by law.

IN THE LAND OF THE ****ING FREE????? How is this possible?

You might want to review this handy guide.

The f**king idiot’s guide to why you shouldn’t wear a face mask

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
145238 - 07-14-2020, 07:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post

Winning bigly maga
He has done more things FOR the country than probably any other potus

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
145239 - 07-14-2020, 08:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
He has done more things FOR the country than probably any other potus
Yeah so he keeps saying. Onemancopypaste posted a list of his imaginary achievements which I destroyed without much effort. But you keep drinking gallons of the orange koolaid.

Meanwhile sane people recognise that he will go down in history as the worst president, or comfortably bottom 3.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
145240 - 07-14-2020, 08:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Yeah so he keeps saying. Onemancopypaste posted a list of his imaginary achievements which I destroyed without much effort. But you keep drinking gallons of the orange koolaid.

Meanwhile sane people recognise that he will go down in history as the worst president, or comfortably bottom 3.
no obsessive derangement going on here!

Page 7262 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot