ggs NuTz

"I cant wait for the day, you jackass's walk into a East Coast lan, and SlotR gives Fraggel and Chocolate Whirly like he probly had done in highschool DAILY. "

Its funny cause it didnt happen.

You know.. now seems like a good time to say what's been on my mind.

For those of you who sit behind your computer screens and talk so much crap, don't be surprised if someone threatens you in real life.

We live in a time and an age where people are not only becoming more resourceful, but in an age where it's really not that difficult to hire a private investigator for $400 to track down your address and you. Then, it's not entirely inconceivable that one day, some looney tune playing this game won't get the bright idea to pay somebody $800 to have them drive to your city and put a bullet in your skull.

This is why I laugh so much when I read this forum. Half of you in here talk so much shit in IRC and in this forum and you do it thinking you have complete immunity while sitting in your nice comfortable house.

This is why I agree with Strega, dont say it unless you would say it to someone's face in real life. You don't know all the people in this community, and one day, you just may piss off the wrong crazy ass person. People do extraordinary things when they are angry and when people are angry, they are generally incapable of rational thought. We have people shooting each over road rage, is it so inconceivable that someone could hire a hitman to kill someone else who plays this game? I don't think it is.

Inevitably, the players in the community meet up somehow, some way, and some people never let go of their anger. So those of you forum whores, and you know who you are, you are the overweight, out of shape people who talk shit, and the skinny little acne infested people who talk shit, and even the average joe, You might think twice from now on before rushing in and talking alot of shit to people, because you don't really know who they are or what they are capable of.

and Fraggle, I expect more from you. If you are really going to Harvard Law, as you say, then you of all people should know that you are about to enter a profession that is bound by ethics, and you will be held to a higher standard. I'm a little dissapointed that you would be involved in this. You should be above all of this; remember, as a lawyer, you are supposed to be a counselor, a person who solves problems, not instigates them.

Pax said:
You know.. now seems like a good time to say what's been on my mind.

For those of you who sit behind your computer screens and talk so much crap, don't be surprised if someone threatens you in real life.

We live in a time and an age where people are not only becoming more resourceful, but in an age where it's really not that difficult to hire a private investigator for $400 to track down your address and you. Then, it's not entirely inconceivable that one day, some looney tune playing this game won't get the bright idea to pay somebody $800 to have them drive to your city and put a bullet in your skull.

This is why I laugh so much when I read this forum. Half of you in here talk so much shit in IRC and in this forum and you do it thinking you have complete immunity while sitting in your nice comfortable house.

This is why I agree with Strega, dont say it unless you would say it to someone's face in real life. You don't know all the people in this community, and one day, you just may piss off the wrong crazy ass person. People do extraordinary things when they are angry and when people are angry, they are generally incapable of rational thought. We have people shooting each over road rage, is it so inconceivable that someone could hire a hitman to kill someone else who plays this game? I don't think it is.

Inevitably, the players in the community meet up somehow, some way, and some people never let go of their anger. So those of you forum whores, and you know who you are, you are the overweight, out of shape people who talk shit, and the skinny little acne infested people who talk shit, and even the average joe, You might think twice from now on before rushing in and talking alot of shit to people, because you don't really know who they are or what they are capable of.

and Fraggle, I expect more from you. If you are really going to Harvard Law, as you say, then you of all people should know that you are about to enter a profession that is bound by ethics, and you will be held to a higher standard. I'm a little dissapointed that you would be involved in this. You should be above all of this; remember, as a lawyer, you are supposed to be a counselor, a person who solves problems, not instigates them.

oh my fucking god, you're such an out of touch faggot im at a loss for words. but your last paragraph was comedy fucking gold.

"We have people shooting each over road rage, is it so inconceivable that someone could hire a hitman to kill someone else who plays this game? "

Yes, that is inconceivable.

"We live in a time and an age where people are not only becoming more resourceful, but in an age where it's really not that difficult to hire a private investigator for $400 to track down your address and you. "

Or fraggle can give his address out and have the people who say they will hunt him down tell him he has to come to their house so they can beat him.

"This is why I laugh so much when I read this forum. "

When you say laugh do you mean have a temper tantrum over s3's tag?

"then you of all people should know that you are about to enter a profession that is bound by ethics, and you will be held to a higher standard. "

You do realize you just said that lawyers are bound by ethics... with that type of thinking your never gonna make it as one.

Lastly, how did a year old thread (or whatever it is) seem like the right time to bring up anything other than "this thread was cool... this thread sucked."

Last edited:
unwho?

i just get tired of peeps bragging about shit....

i wouldn't lob a cumshot in her from 3 meters away...big whoop u have a white wife...

whatevar...btw guy..wsup?

Back