Mr no teeth Me

that's too mature of you to post hastie
same something else like you're a drug addicted loser who is also a dirty jew apparently

Yeah, the whole thing with Tehvul is just weird to me. Randomly just saw he was playing Rust on discord one night, so we started playing together. We played Rust for a couple months maybe, then switched to PUBG later. Having a fun time, talking about whatever. He would talk about TW shit sometimes, things going on in his life etc, same with mine.

I've always been open about my enjoyment of pain meds even to people in real life if the subject is brought up in that I know that I enjoy them. If I am prescribed a bottle for surgery etc, I always finish the bottle. I have never thought of it as a real problem, as it always ends when i finish my prescription. One night I was playing with him and had a couple tabs due to a recent shoulder dislocation and shoulder was aggravating me. I later said I knew I enjoyed them and was going to take another and saying I probably shouldn't as I had been drinking. He told me not to, I did anyway, we continued playing. Well eventually I switched back to WoW, and he played PUBG for a bit, then switched to fortnight so we kinda stopped playing games together/talking. But we always seemed to get along and have a fun time, so it was kinda a shame.

So a few months ago I just saw him retort to a post about 3 weeks late and it struck me as funny, so I poked fun at him. Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2 by Rayn - Page 633 - TribalWar Forums He tells me to worry about my oxy addiction and calls me a kike. I told him it was a shitty thing to say, expected him to remove the post, which was never done, and here we are...

I completely concur with the above as it is the truth. I know you are confused to the matter so let me clarify for you. You and I both know you were having a little too much fun with the dope. If this has helped you to unfuck your priorities good. Believe it or not I do give a shit and want nothing but the best for you and yours.

As far as your ethnicity goes I give a fuck less about it or anyone else's.

i wish i had an unscrupulous kike doctor who would write me for the good stuff, to top off his house and car payments

tehvul making fun of people who use drug recreationaly is just awesome. Especially in a thread where he is talking about how he had to have all his teeth replaced and admits to using meth.

tehvul making fun of people who use drug recreationaly is just awesome. Especially in a thread where he is talking about how he had to have all his teeth replaced and admits to using meth.

Except I wasnt making fun of him you total dip shit. Me having my teeth removed had absolutely nothing to do with the one or two times I did that poison well over a decade ago. So as usual you dont wtf you are talking about.

Back