[AMA] Tehvul Edition

StapleMammal1

Contributor
Hiya gang. Love me or hate me here I am. Ask me anything and I will respond.

tHjIPWH.jpg

Last edited:
ok hello im here

so my question
hey
My question is, where the fuck do you live? Also nice dog

I live in Saint Helen, Michigan. It's a small vacation town. Charlton Heston spent a lot of time here. Nice lake a few blocks away. I consider Saint Helen to be a paradise as compare to where I used to live in Texas and Florida.

P9PWIlC.jpg

Thank you. My dog is named Monster Dogg. He is a bijon frise. Love my lil buddy.

xSl8ueV.jpg

I live in Saint Helen, Michigan. It's a small vacation town. Charlton Heston spent a lot of time here. Nice lake a few blocks away. I consider Saint Helen to be a paradise as compare to where I used to live in Texas and Florida.

wow life looks a lot less shitty outside of my state i expected everywhere but here to look even worse ohio does

looks pretty good to me yeah, btw that pic of monster dogg at the end looks professionally done tbh. nice.

I have a nut store.

Cashews sell for $15.05 a pound.
Peanuts sell for $5.95 a pound.

I want to make a mix of cashews and peanuts that will sell for an even $10.00 per pound.
If I want 20 pounds of this mix, how much of each should go in?

I know this is a very simple problem, but I'm a bit of a bonehead. Will you help me out?

Last edited:
You always talk about how you've posted here forever but you've changed your shtick more times than triple has changed his political affiliation.

Why is that? Nobody knew of you before you pretended to be a rap producer and couldnt cock a shotgun that you kept around your kids.

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

I have a nut store.

Cashews sell for $5.67 a pound.
Peanuts sell for $1.95 a pound.

I want to make a mix of cashews and peanuts that will sell for and even $4.00 per pound.
If I want 20 pounds of this mix, how much of each should go in?

I know this is a very simple problem, but I'm a bit of a bonehead. Will you help me out?

that's a pretty good deal on cashews IIRC is this a cost of living thing?

I have no idea what cashews actually sell for, I just made the problem up just now.
But I'm sure he will have it solved lickity split.

Back