Can any of you gun-happy ****wits explain..... by Mitchdubai - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Can any of you gun-happy ****wits explain.....
Page 3 of 3
TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
41 - 06-30-2016, 14:41
Fool's argument FTW.

Sponsored Links
-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 06-30-2016, 14:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Yeah I'm out. Havax and Midst1, enjoy it fellas, sorry this is all you have in life, must ****ing suck to be either less than 100 lbs or more than 300 lbs in your moms basement, whichever you are. GG fellas, been nice knowing ya. Raynman, please close this account ASAP. Have you shut it down yet?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
43 - 06-30-2016, 14:52
and then he tried to make fun of Zool for actually leaving

hahahahahahah

****in pathetic

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
44 - 06-30-2016, 14:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
and then he tried to make fun of Zool for actually leaving

hahahahahahah

****in pathetic
it's pretty embarrassing for him

he'll come up with a weasel excuse, u watch

something like he has a life or something

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
45 - 06-30-2016, 15:04
yeah, he has better things to do than post here and us to laugh at him for it

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 06-30-2016, 15:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
You really shouldn't bring up logic or statistics, because none are on your side. 30% of gun deaths in the US are suicides. The lack of a gun does not change a person's desire to kill themselves, or remove the means with which to carry it out. A majority of the remaining 70% are committed in specific inner city locations, usually as a result of turf wars and the drug trade, and most carried out with illegally obtained weapons. It's illegal to murder, it's illegal to possess those weapons. There's no law you can pass that stops that from happening. If you're not a gang member, if you don't live in those hell holes, or you're not contemplating suicide (you should), your odds of being murdered by a gun in the US is about 1 in 500,000. It's a tragedy, but the alarmism is completely unwarranted. The media buzzes when an Orlando tragedy happens because it's peaceful, law abiding citizens who were victimized, but nobody cares or demands more laws because of the 100 bangers who have died in Chicago since the Orlando shooting.

If you think the US has a gun problem, it's because your a hypocritical *****.
Spot on fool, the most hilarious part of this is that almost all of those inner city murders are done with hand guns, but the left doesn't give a **** about hand guns, they want to put restrictions on assault rifles because they are responsible 1/100 of the murders, mostly of.....gasp....white people.

Liberals are the most racist people I've ever met, if it was up to them they would put blacks in cages(projects), feed them for free(food stamps), then turn a blind eye when they fight(gangs), and then send them all to colleges they don't qualify for free and when they drop out scream racism.

**** is unbelievable.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 06-30-2016, 15:53
I thought Mitch was dead

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
48 - 06-30-2016, 15:56
no such luck

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 06-30-2016, 15:57
If mitch gets run over by a and no one is around, does he still say how awesome dubai is?

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
50 - 06-30-2016, 16:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Spot on fool, the most hilarious part of this is that almost all of those inner city murders are done with hand guns, but the left doesn't give a **** about hand guns, they want to put restrictions on assault rifles because they are responsible 1/100 of the murders, mostly of.....gasp....white people.

Liberals are the most racist people I've ever met, if it was up to them they would put blacks in cages(projects), feed them for free(food stamps), then turn a blind eye when they fight(gangs), and then send them all to colleges they don't qualify for free and when they drop out scream racism.

**** is unbelievable.
and once they get their assault weapons ban again

whateverthe**** that will be or include

MechTech - XD/XDM

hand guns will have to be banned next

because people are innovative....and the idiocy of populist laws are dumb

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
51 - 06-30-2016, 16:55
and for the no gun owning retards on the forum (LouCy, Midge)

that is a Springfield XD handgun with a "scary" upper assembly attached to it.

only the bottom part is called the "gun"

so the upper can be sent to my door in all 50 states

easier than a bottle of booze (because no signature for this one)

because it isn't a gun

**** YOU

that's why

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
52 - 06-30-2016, 16:59
and you can go ahead and ban the springfield XD by name

same thing will work for any weapon

they make it for dozens already

you can't uninvent the wheel regressives

frozen-rain
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 06-30-2016, 18:11
springfield XD sure is comfy 2 hold

absent
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 06-30-2016, 18:15
Iäm sick & tired of gun crime. Not only do these guns murder people, they use ******s to do it, which means the guns are also racist.

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
55 - 06-30-2016, 18:31
My XDm-9 makes sweet love to my hand when I take aim.

Wait, did I type that out loud?

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
56 - 06-30-2016, 18:35
Quote:
You really shouldn't bring up logic or statistics, because none are on your side. 30% of gun deaths in the US are suicides. The lack of a gun does not change a person's desire to kill themselves, or remove the means with which to carry it out. A majority of the remaining 70% are committed in specific inner city locations, usually as a result of turf wars and the drug trade, and most carried out with illegally obtained weapons. It's illegal to murder, it's illegal to possess those weapons. There's no law you can pass that stops that from happening. If you're not a gang member, if you don't live in those hell holes, or you're not contemplating suicide (you should), your odds of being murdered by a gun in the US is about 1 in 500,000. It's a tragedy, but the alarmism is completely unwarranted. The media buzzes when an Orlando tragedy happens because it's peaceful, law abiding citizens who were victimized, but nobody cares or demands more laws because of the 100 bangers who have died in Chicago since the Orlando shooting.

****ing WRECKED

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
57 - 06-30-2016, 18:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozen-rain View Post
springfield XD sure is comfy 2 hold
yeh mine is nice but i like my cz p 09 better...

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
58 - 06-30-2016, 20:25
Quote:

This should be the first and only response to every gun thread. Copy paste this and lock.

Page 3 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Can any of you gun-happy ****wits explain.....

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
bitchdumbai , cuntish midget