Asking a girl on a second date.

:picard:

2u9o8kk.gif

Three envelopes are presented in front of you by an interviewer. One contains a job offer, the other two contain rejection letters. You pick one of the envelopes. The interviewer then shows you the contents of one of the other envelopes, which is a rejection letter. The interviewer now gives you the opportunity to switch envelope choices. Should you switch?

Three envelopes are presented in front of you by an interviewer. One contains a job offer, the other two contain rejection letters. You pick one of the envelopes. The interviewer then shows you the contents of one of the other envelopes, which is a rejection letter. The interviewer now gives you the opportunity to switch envelope choices. Should you switch?

I always stick with my first choice.

This thread and Ayz's sig is seriously fucking funny.

Just do what Akuma said.

1. Call Her - Talk for an hr
2. Invite her over for dinner, which you cook yourself
3. Get her drunk off wine, so you seem classy and mature.
4. Have sex
5. Kick her out before she cries about you taking her virginity etc.

u messed up again, have a nice life!

The answer is yes. Say your original pick was envelope A. Originally, you had a 1/3 chance that envelope A contained the offer letter. There was a 2/3 chance that the offer letter was either in envelope B or C. If you stick with envelope A, you still have the same 1/3 chance. Now, the interviewer eliminated one of the envelopes (say, envelope B), which contained a rejection letter. So, by switching to envelope C, you now have a 2/3 chance of getting the offer and you’ve doubled your chances.

A girl you like is at a party. You walk up to her with 3 envelopes. Inside two is written "Have a nice life", inside the other is a hand-drawn picture of your dick. She picks one of the envelopes, and you open the one with the picture of your dick and show it to her.

Should she switch envelopes?

u messed up again, have a nice life!

The answer is yes. Say your original pick was envelope A. Originally, you had a 1/3 chance that envelope A contained the offer letter. There was a 2/3 chance that the offer letter was either in envelope B or C. If you stick with envelope A, you still have the same 1/3 chance. Now, the interviewer eliminated one of the envelopes (say, envelope B), which contained a rejection letter. So, by switching to envelope C, you now have a 2/3 chance of getting the offer and you’ve doubled your chances.

k

Being a Mormon wouldn't being a regular on TW buy you an instant pass to hell?

And I don't think akuma is the best advice giver on dating for a mormon.

This thread and Ayz's sig is seriously fucking funny.

Just do what Akuma said.

1. Call Her - Talk for an hr
2. Invite her over for dinner, which you cook yourself
3. Get her drunk off wine, so you seem classy and mature.
4. Have sex
5. Kick her out before she cries about you taking her virginity etc.

A few alterations.

1. Call her - Talk for like 5 minutes
2. Make dinner with her at her place (since there is nothing to cook with at my place)
3. Do an activity she plans
4. Drive to my place
5. Play Super Monkey Ball: Monkey Flight
6. Play Rockband
7. Give her a ride home. Walk her to her door. I reach to give her a hug this time, instead of trying to shake her hand when she laughs and then hugs me. (Yes I did this also)
8. Say "we will have to do this again" in place of "Have a good life"

Being a Mormon wouldn't being a regular on TW buy you an instant pass to hell?

And I don't think akuma is the best advice giver on dating for a mormon.

Nope. However this place is pretty bad. But if I can survive this place I can survive the rest of this crazy world.

No I am not a sheltered Mormon .. . but I have tried my best to be a good one.

A few alterations.

1. Call her - Talk for like 5 minutes
2. Make dinner with her at her place (since there is nothing to cook with at my place)
3. Do an activity she plans
4. Drive to my place
5. Play Super Monkey Ball: Monkey Flight
6. Play Rockband

7. Give her a ride home. Walk her to her door. I reach to give her a hug this time, instead of trying to shake her hand when she laughs and then hugs me. (Yes I did this also)
8. Say "we will have to do this again" in place of "Have a good life"

You are fucking PLANNING on doing this? Like you are setting time aside to play video games with a girl?

Back