My Friend died yesterday from alcohol poisening

onically, he probably posted in those NUTZ CHEATS threads awhile back. Im sure he posted in any thread involving how many tribes a person has been in.

That was my thread and they did cheat. The sad thing is this kid and all his friends will probablly still sit around and drink even though it killed one of their friends..ho hum.

Well, my best wishes go out to his family...

But on another note, i think that anyone stupid enough to drink themselves to death, deserves to die. Wanting to have fun and lacking mental fortitude are different things. It's natures way of weeding out the stupid gene. Drug od's are good for that too.
One less moron i'll meet in my life i guess.

/AV/Pagy said:
Well, my best wishes go out to his family...

But on another note, i think that anyone stupid enough to drink themselves to death, deserves to die. Wanting to have fun and lacking mental fortitude are different things. It's natures way of weeding out the stupid gene. Drug od's are good for that too.
One less moron i'll meet in my life i guess.

My thoughts exactly.

buh bye.

People who dont know their limit are better off dead.

These are the type of people how end up driving drunk and killing others

Buh bye now take care

TEENAGER DIES ON WEEKEND CAMPOUT

Henderson County authorities investigate the weekend death of an 18-year-old high school student. Alan Bruckner was camping Saturday night with friends on Couch Mountain, near Fletcher. His friends found him dead Sunday morning. Detectives have ordered an autopsy to determine a cause of death. Bruckner was a junior at Reynolds High School in Buncombe County.

wlos.com

I went to school today , I found that the whole school was informed about it , when I first walked in my class room Everyone was silent , Which was very errie because I've knon that person .

I went up into the student parking lot and they had a cerimony were he parked and played all of his Cd's that he had.. I cried of course but along with all the others..

It was one of the worst feelings Ive ever felt

Alcohol poisoning is such a pointless death, as CRC said. I wouldn't be surprised if the people that dared him to drink a certain amount aren't prosecuted - if I was in the victim's family I would bring them straight to court.

Why should people be prosecuted for someone elses stupidity?
I'm sorry your friend died and I sympathize for his family and friends but not for the way in which he died. I don't care if your at a party or by yourself, know your limit, and obviously taking a bet and chugging down alcohol is not knowing your limit.

You cannot blame anyone but him for the incident. Not unless they held him down and forced beers down his throat, otherwise gimme a fucking break.

Btw if your going to point fingers at the ppl who dared him, then point fingers at his friends for watching him sit there drinking all the alcohol. Standing by can ben seen just as bad as committing a crime. Don't blame others for pure idiocy.

true

Nobody forced him to drink he took the dare himself

soo No one could be convicted unless they wanted to by sueing them for not stopping him.

Bosh Orator said:
true

Nobody forced him to drink he took the dare himself

soo No one could be convicted unless they wanted to by sueing them for not stopping him.

way to let your friend die

:lol:

I am sorry that your friend died.

I do believe if you don't tell the Cops. Your a accomplice. They can put you in jail. So tell them everything. For god sake tell his parents they have a right to know.

If you are lying i pray for you also becuase obviously you have some bad problems. Anyway be strong thats the best way!!:( :D

:ralf:>
alf.gif
> :bugs:

AV Pagy, you said

"Well, my best wishes go out to his family...

One less moron i'll meet in my life i guess. "

Uhmmm, you do know that some of the world's greatest leaders, scientists, politicians, lawyers, doctors, musicians, etc... etc.... have been either alchoholics and/or drug users. Everyone from Mozart to Winston Churchill to Hemingway to Samuel Clemens. And some of them have even OD'ed on the stuff, or died as a direct result. So, as you can see, they're not all morons, in fact you'll probably come across one of their contributions before the end of this day :)

Welcome to the TW boards! You registered today!

Secondly... i won't respect ANYONE'S intelligence if they abuse drugs. They may be able to read a book, but in the game of life, they are lose.

It has nothing to do with judging, it has to do with logic... a man that invents a robot yet shoots himself in the foot for fun.

He lacks fundamental intelligence.

no he doesn't.. an idiot that would want to be in /AV/ lacks intelligence...that is all. I don't see you and your high and mighty self developing robots, just spewing shit on a gaming board.

Back