*delete* feature for TW account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMan said:
I don't believe that Rayn's actions were warranted. I am only privy to the contents of this thread but Red has always had a sardonic sense of humour. It has never resulted in a removal of his account.
It was my impression that's what he was looking for, Smoke. If I've made a mistake, let me know and I have no problem putting it back. Anyway, I'm heading to work now.

Rayn said:
It was my impression that's what he was looking for, Smoke. If I've made a mistake, let me know and I have no problem putting it back. Anyway, I'm heading to work now.

you post from home? That is lame.

Geck0 said:
You gonna respond or get Free to respond Sarca?
I'm working. got up extra extra early to get things done.

anywho, i don't like free and i never have. his tdub 'fame' was the whole forum whore thing and people thinking it is somehow 'cool' to have lots and lots of posts. It was retarded.

sure, i have millions of posts, but if rayn knocked it down to zero, i wouldn't care because it's not something i 'look up to' unlike others do. :)

Never mistake a person's integrity for a 'gaming name and/or tag'. People will fuck you regardless, and knowing they are a part of some 'cool' clan/tribe gives no excuse and makes no difference to think otherwise.

In all honesty, you're better off not ever hearing from that queer again.

I think you're definately a good person for what you've done. Trust me, if you ever have to deal with me, you will not ever have to worry about getting fucked in the ass. I'm always firendly, prompt and pay/deliver on time in any and all of my business efforts regardless of who/where you are.

Zombie said:
so what did 5150 do that deserves respect?
well, several have earned respect with respect. I can't speak for all of them, but i am cool with the majority. always have been.

Zombie said:
so what did 5150 do that deserves respect?

They actually had some nice servers that were placed to play Tribes on originally. Which were some of the best places to play the game on. I've seen others have problems with getting banned and/or kicked, but never myself so i can't really comment on that except for Vir's latest rash of asshattery in the the other thread, basically making him sound like he thinks he's some e-god or something,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back