Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page MitsuLAN
Page 11 of 24
SarcaStick
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
201 - 12-01-2004, 18:51
hrmmm just wondering if the majority of you people have *anything better* to do?

Sponsored Links
triple
VeteranXV
Old
202 - 12-01-2004, 18:52
sarca mitsu told me he paid you 6000 for a website

is this true (nice job)

SarcaStick
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
203 - 12-01-2004, 18:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple
sarca mitsu told me he paid you 6000 for a website

is this true (nice job)
:o

$bling$

i'll leave it up to your *imaginations* to answer that for yourselves.

cancer
VeteranXX
Old
204 - 12-01-2004, 18:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLegend

It's not about "hate and disrespect".. its about watching a trainwreck in slow motion, and wanting to help prevent it.
bingo

nobody wants to see him fail
we mitsu

but some things are just getting out of hand....power issues and whatnot are NOTHING when there isn't even a solid turnout yet. once you get the ppl signed up, THEN worry about the other ****. are skillz / cpt kirk / fake / sarca really going? (says they're signed up on the website)

TheSpirit
VeteranXX
Old
205 - 12-01-2004, 19:00
This truly is epic.

Wish I was here for the first few pages... that was a bit of reading.

SarcaStick
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
206 - 12-01-2004, 19:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by cancer
bingo

nobody wants to see him fail
we mitsu

but some things are just getting out of hand....power issues and whatnot are NOTHING when there isn't even a solid turnout yet. once you get the ppl signed up, THEN worry about the other ****. are skillz / cpt kirk / fake / sarca really going? (says they're signed up on the website)
while i *could* have made it, I had other plans, but then my plans to be in Brazil on the 23rd of december didn't go through(family issues), so now i plan on being with the family, being that my p0pz just got admitted to the hospital last night, and my m0mz came out about 2 weeks ago. They have few days left between the 2 of them and I backed down from something that could have been magnificent for me. Family Love prevailed the winner over my *personal* love for a female. it's just the way things have to be.

Adroit
VeteranXX
Old
207 - 12-01-2004, 19:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
'noah' is a fairy tale.
Actually, it includes no dwarves, snow white or fairies for that matter. It is infact a Bible story.

BloodyShark
VeteranXX
Old
208 - 12-01-2004, 19:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adroit
Actually, it includes no dwarves, snow white or fairies for that matter. It is infact a Bible story.
myth, fairy tale, biblical story, whatever.

Pirate Steve
VeteranXX
Old
209 - 12-01-2004, 19:15
the bible is a fairy tale

ScottTheWise13
VeteranXV
Old
210 - 12-01-2004, 19:19
dot

Electricity
VeteranXV
Old
211 - 12-01-2004, 19:25
This should be pushed back at least 6 months or prepare for failure on a EPIC scale.

DarkBlade
VeteranXX
Old
212 - 12-01-2004, 19:42
Paid Players
19 paid users

First Name Alias Last Name
Keith afex Thornhill
Roger Strega Sewell
Bjorn fake Borstelmann
Patrick KillerAngel Murray
Rob SarcaStick C
Blake mitsubishi Steigerwald
Mylie CptKirK Barron
Hank TrashKing Williams
ryan sKILLz mc guigan
Paul Arbo Arbogast
Don Mindflayr Braymer
Eric Dengar Fischler
Channon Flea Wong
Robert Kokushibyu Heck
Dennis DKillaZ Dagley
amanda amandamae808 folk
Spencer Acer0158 Rouser
Joshua DarkDonut Caires
Eddie mauiaudi Garibay

fake
VeteranX
Old
213 - 12-01-2004, 19:42
if n9ne is getting a record deal i'm getting twenty platinum records constantly being polished by soaking wet swedish girls

[meph]DooM!
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
214 - 12-01-2004, 19:52
It feels like I should have paid something to read a thread that is this hilarious :(

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
215 - 12-01-2004, 20:04
...and to think that people say TW is finished.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
216 - 12-01-2004, 20:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by [meph]DooM!
It feels like I should have paid something to read a thread that is this hilarious
you can always register for misulan if you're feeling guilty

nSpectre
Musashi's Suck-pig
Rayn's Apprentice
Contributor
Old
217 - 12-01-2004, 20:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsubishi
this just reeks of "I wish I had thought of it syndrome"
No it doesn't. It reeks of, "OMG, we can't believe how ****ing stupid you are!" <points-and-laughs>

Quote:
look dude THERE ARE GARGANTUAN PARTIES ALL THE TIME...

Friends of mine sell out 20,000 person parties on the west coast twice or three times a year which they start advertising for ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsubishi
When we throw raves we usually dont even relese where it is untill the day of the party. Usually just flyers with a number on them that gets a recording. And the recording just says whats on the flyer untill a few days before the show.
Okay, I've always known you were full of **** just by watching what you've said over time. The promises of this and that, the pie-in-the-sky proclaimations, your actions in going about this, etc.

But now you've put your foot in it. You are so full of ****, I'm calling you out. I, right here, am going to publicly come out and say it...

You Are A Liar And A ****ing Fraud.

Man, not only do I have direct experience with the production of large events, anywhere from the size of the Universal Amphitheater (5,000+ seats) to the Shrine Auditorium (~7,000 seats). I was also big into the west coast rave scene.

Not only do you not even know promoters that throw 20,000 head parties, there are no 20,000 head parties like you describe. They don't exist. Do you understand what "The RAVE Act of 2002 (S.2633) 'Reducing Americans' Vulnerability to Ecstasy Act'" meant? It means your "parties" quickly get shut down (even though that resolution didn't make it to law).

What you're talking about is called a "Massive" and they usually only run in the thousands. The only way to pull something like that off takes a lot of promotion, d00000d. It takes a lot of planning, well in advance. It takes pre-sales of tickets, not pay-at-the-door. The only west coast rave I can think of that comes close to what you describe is Monster Massive. Which is in its 7th year, is at the ****ing Los Angeles Sports Arena, and is still heavily promoted waaaaaay before Holloween.

Jesus christ you moron, you couldn't afford the phone system that could handle 20,000 heads calling to find out where the show is. At the very least, if you limited your callers to one minute each, you'd have to change your message two weeks before the show. On top of that, even just a few thousand heads suddenly appearing somewhere shuts down major traffic corridors for hours. Believe me, I've been to enough desert raves.

Do you have any comprehension of how long and what it takes to pack and service 20,000 into a venue? Even one designed for it, with parking lots and traffic planning, etc?

Don't even feed us this ****ing bull**** about your crew and your "parties".

I'm going to have fun watching you drown.

Grand Masta D
VeteranXX
Old
218 - 12-01-2004, 20:30
I throw raves on the east coast and get 20 million + without advertising.

Mael
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
219 - 12-01-2004, 20:31
Wow, i think nspectre just owned the living **** out of mits.

WTG dude

Azra3l
TWS Champion++
Contributor
Old
220 - 12-01-2004, 20:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by nspectre
Mitsu getting rocked.
Well...I'd say this about sums it up.

Page 11 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF