The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

[OPs]Prophecy said:
boohoo....

Here is what I am getting from you prophecy. "Hurr, Hurr, I wasn't there, but Data was, but I dun read stuff on the internet that says it was a miss-isle! So it must have bEEn one!"

SegaRob said:

I don't trust any of them just because it's a shockwave video...not a lot of integrity there.

Also all the eye witnesses whose statements are in that video they all say, "it sounded like a missle." Well, what the hell else would a jet sound like hitting a building?

I don't know. I don't trust this current government but I doubt they would make up a lie that big. What if someone in a car on the freeway video taped it...would the FBI know to take that video? The risk of being caught in the lie is too big.

I think a plane hit the building.

Three things form a quandary for me, and please prove me wrong: I doubt a missile hit the Pentagon, and I don't want to believe it.

First: Why was there no turbulence when the plane passed over the interstate?

Second: How come the grass wasn't so much as excoriated by a plane that supposedly skidded into the Pentagon?

Third: The neat hole through the E ring

JuggerNaught said:
Maybe it wasnt a plane? Or atleast not a 757 passenger plane?
Did you fucking read what he said?

THERE IS A MISSING PLANE AND MISSING PEOPLE THAT JUST HAPPENED TO DISAPPEAR ON 9/11 THAT WERE NOT PART OF THE PA CRASH AND THE 2 TOWERS.

WHERE IS THAT PLANE AND THOSE PEOPLE?

Vlasic said:

THERE IS A MISSING PLANE AND MISSING PEOPLE THAT JUST HAPPENED TO DISAPPEAR ON 9/11 THAT WERE NOT PART OF THE PA CRASH AND THE 2 TOWERS.

Bermuda triangle?

My wife sorted through the body parts of the pentagon crash when we were still at Dover AFB. She got a medal.

JuggerNaught said:
Maybe it wasnt a plane? Or atleast not a 757 passenger plane?

no...im asking what happened to the plane that didnt hit the pentagon in your theory. There really IS a plane that is missing...with people on it that was reported to hit the pentagon...if that wasnt a plane that hit the pentagon, can you please let us know where you beleive this plane is...and the passengers on it?

Wasn't the official story that it was a light plane that hit the Pentagon though?

Not a commercial plane.

Vlasic said:

Seriously...think about this.

How do YOU know there is a plane missing? How would YOU know if there ever was a 757 flight 77 or people that were on a flight YOU know nothing about other that you were told it is in fact a real and tangible aircraft and had people on it.

Now how many other people in america..the people that would be the people that a story like this directed at...are just like you in what they know or dont know about said aircraft and people on it.

i've got 20 dollars on a bunch of aliens crashing into the pentagon and the U.S. trying to cover it all up by staging teh world trade and saying it was a plan that hit the pentagon.

Just to add fuel to the fire.

Cell phones don't work on jet planes at velocity. Amazing that some of those courageous calls made it through.

JuggerNaught said:

How do YOU know there is a plane missing? How would YOU know if there ever was a 757 flight 77 or people that were on a flight YOU know nothing about other that you were told it is in fact a real and tangible aircraft and had people on it.

Now how many other people in america..the people that would be the people that a story like this directed at...are just like you in what they know or dont know about said aircraft and people on it.

Jesus H Fucking Christ, you are ONE dumb motherfucker.

Wow more unfounded assertions by Jug. What a pointless arguement this has become.

Not even fun to argue anymore.

CMVDA said:
Three things form a quandary for me, and please prove me wrong: I doubt a missile hit the Pentagon, and I don't want to believe it.

First: Why was there no turbulence when the plane passed over the interstate?

Second: How come the grass wasn't so much as excoriated by a plane that supposedly skidded into the Pentagon?

Third: The neat hole through the E ring

First: there was. where do you get the idea that there wasn't?

Second: fuck if i know. maybe some kind of crazy laws of physics or something that made it so the plane didn't actually touch the ground?

Third: I think this is much more likely from the body of an airplane sliding through a wall than from a missile.

WarBuddha said:
Couldnt the terrorist have hit the building with the wings pointed up and down?
Could have..but that would mean that if the nose was pointed down and it came in tail first, that atleast part of the nose or cockpit or wings would have went inward to the center of the pentagon rings...nothing there.

if it came in nose first, either inertia would have pushed atleast HALF the plane over ATLEAST the next ring and there would have been a serious burn mark all over the grass

JuggerNaught said:

Have you ever been to Africa? How do you REALLY know it exists? I mean, REALLY? You can't know.

Back