As requested, pics of me and my girlfriend (YES, PICS vge)

She might be a nice person... you never know... fat people are normally jolly, so we can assume she's a happy blimp

-]DoW[-RedDeath said:
shut the fuck up shes dece

oops...forgot, everybody here has a supermodel girlfriend, a 10 inch dick, and drives a ferrari

Next time, use your own line.

edit - oh and is there a problem with her not being good looking (or thin) enough for me? I can get women that are better looking than that therefore my standards are higher, where's the problem, dickhead?

Last edited:
she's not that ugly, and for a little kid, she does have quite the rack

what she's doing with fucking chewbacca though, i have no idea

uni.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is made even funnier because I swear he's my friend Matt's long lost twin brother :rofl:

she's not that ugly you retards or fat

he is quite ugly, but will likely outgrow it

and I'd hit moebius like 4 times in a row

Wren said:
she's not that ugly, and for a little kid, she does have quite the rack

what she's doing with fucking chewbacca though, i have no idea
Calling him Chewbacca implies that he has lots of hair. I believe the case is that he thinks he has lots of really cool hair and a girlfriend (assuming that she is really his gf) that is exceptionally nice. I mean, how much pity must she have to stick with the guy? That's a real trooper.

And Roundhouse, for her sake, I hope she's fucking your friend Ross.

Roundhouse321 said:
I know you are wondering what a good little girl like that is doin with a stud gangsta like me. what can I say? I got the magic pimp touch

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think we found someone not only uglier then Valleyman, but twenty times as retarted. Valleyman, you are no longer my target of hatred.

Back