Should I keep having sex?

HelenKeller said:
even if my daughter wasn't retarded and it turned out that for whatever reason he took advantage of her like that, i'd kill him. i dunno wtf you're from, but that's just the way things work.
Indeed.

if i had children, handicapped or not, and they were raped and i found the guy, i would beat him until i was done being in a mad rage. Which would be a long ass time, and he would be dead.

And if it was a woman, i would punch her really hard in the face.

OpiumAddict said:
If your daughter wasn't retarded, and she let some guy put her hand on his crotch without wanting it, and kept stroking, you need better parenting skills.

you'd be right, but i'm just giving the hypothetical. regardless of the reasons behind how it happened...

Whistler said:
this seems too perfect

i hope its not a joke..

I hope it is a joke. I hope it is a prank.

Because if it isn't, then this sick fuck is gonna keep on posting on this forum for years while continuing to molest a girl who can't defend herself.

okay so you fucked up. deep waves of regret should be washing over your conscious right now. and you can't take it back... but the best you can hope for having come this far in the defilement of your character, is to cease sexual relations with this girl, hope like hell she doesn't tell jo-bob therapist how YOU initiated the cock stroke, and most importantly for humanity - that she isn't ultimately scarred by your manipulation. From the way you constructed your perverted plot and the self-realization of your selfish-intent that you make evident in your story, there lies your wrongdoing. in the way you toyed with jennifer shortbus, it appears that she's the corky brand of tard, not the slightly stoopid variety, so you did indeed take advantage of her in a most perverted and shallow way. NO, this will never be some tard-struck love story in which social norms are cast aside and romance prevails amongst the overwhelming odds of mommy coming home early, a skeptical social worker and inappropriate flatuance at red lobster. like some dood said before, i hope this is a joke, because then it would be funny, but otherwise it's pretty sick, sicko.

If its real or not, hes gonna get banned. It's just a question now of being banned, or being banned with a follow up from the cops.

OK, I'm going to play the devil's advocate here & bring up some points:
1. Down's Syndrome has differnt levels of severity. She might be mildly retarded. Man...I really hope she was.
2. Even with Down's, their bodies go through the exact same changes as everybody else's. They have sexual desires but usually have a hard time suppressing them in an adult fashion.
3. If she's 18 &is under her own custody then he did nothing illegal....immoral? Maybe. We don't know the lady in question.
4. You should never post this on a forum of TribalWar's.....uh....caliber. Nothing, but NOTHING, good could've come of this.

I hope you didn't truly enjoy TW 'cuz it's gonna' be a long, bumpy road for the rest of your stay here.

Oh, and..... :rofl:

Aside from cherubs very disturbing post, I am pretty surprised at some of the responses. So many vigilantes out here that jump very quick to kill...since when is taking the law into your own hands accepted now? An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind...

I understand you would be really mad but still...

yoink said:
okay so you fucked up. deep waves of regret should be washing over your conscious right now. and you can't take it back... but the best you can hope for having come this far in the defilement of your character, is to cease sexual relations with this girl, hope like hell she doesn't tell jo-bob therapist how YOU initiated the cock stroke, and most importantly for humanity - that she isn't ultimately scarred by your manipulation.

or that he got her knocked up.

THE OBVIOUS ANSWER IS CTRL K
.. AND BE SURE TO BE CREATIVE..

CARVE "RETARD FUCKER" ON YOUR FOREHEAD

cherub.gif

I think I've crossed the line . . . .

ok well.. lets get to work on getting TW onto court TV..
before he changes his profile:

AIM SN: BrayBell
ICQ #: 5867109

i'm sure theres a way for somebody (namely the FBI, since they would be involved since the confession was over the internet) to get his location, ect out of that.. granted the IP logs would be much better, could go straight to the local cops.

Back