Should I keep having sex?

Sojourn said:
That's exactly what went through my mind. "How the fuck would I feel about this if it was my daughter, or sister, etc.." The answer? I'd kill him.

...I really doubt you would kill him.

You know...If i were in your place, Obscurred Cherub, and I was PISS drunk to point of retardedness (lol), I STILL wouldn't even DARE THINK about ever telling ANYONE about this. What the FUCK were you thinking when you posted this? People were gonna give you high fives.. "hey you fucked a retard hah congrats!"?

??

I just can't believe this fuck.

Now he's acting all high and mighty like we're jerks for telling him not to sexually molest retarded people.

Clearly when he made this thread he meant for it to go like this: Please tell me to keep on molesting the retarded so that I can clear the tiny amount of my conscience that I didn't ejaculate into the eye of a downs syndrome victim.

MST3K-rules said:
Clearly when he made this thread he meant for it to go like this: Please tell me to keep on molesting the retarded so that I can clear the tiny amount of my conscience that I didn't ejaculate into the eye of a downs syndrome victim.
OH MY FUCKING GOD :rofl: :rofl:

I can't believe this is real.

Is this some kind of screwed up dream where I'm whoring Tribalwar and reading a terrifying thread about someone who's taking advantage of a girl with Down Syndrome?

there are 3 levels of rape in level of severity in my mind

1)Blatant Rape of Adults. Done by sick people who crave sex and feel a need to take it from others.

2)Rape of Kids. Done by extreme pervs who do it because they either have a weird fettish or think they can get away with it because the children wont know what happened. But eventually they do.

3)Rape of the Mentally Handicapped. Done by infinately sick people who can't get sex and resort to tricking people who can't help themselves into doing things they dont really understand. You deserve not only to be in jail for life but in an insane asylum.

OpiumAddict said:
...I really doubt you would kill him.

even if my daughter wasn't retarded and it turned out that for whatever reason he took advantage of her like that, i'd kill him. i dunno wtf you're from, but that's just the way things work.

Sojourn said:
If I had a daughter, or a sister with Downs and some jackass took advantage of her? Oh fuck yes I would.

Throw your life away because he had sex with her once which may or may not have been consensual(sp?). I ain't sticking up for him, but you don't know what is going on in her mind. Maybe she did understand, and maybe she didn't.

HelenKeller said:
even if my daughter wasn't retarded and it turned out that for whatever reason he took advantage of her like that, i'd kill him. i dunno wtf you're from, but that's just the way things work.

If your daughter wasn't retarded, and she let some guy put her hand on his crotch without wanting it, and kept stroking, you need better parenting skills.

Back