Should I keep having sex?

The NAMI HelpLine is our Information and Referral service that can be reached by calling 1-800-950-NAMI (6264)

With more than 220,000 members, NAMI is the nation's largest organization dedicated to improving the lives of persons affected by serious mental illness.

^^ report abuse there

-Striker- said:
Down syndrome cases need loving too? How would you feel if you were retarded and could never get any action? Assuming the ages arn't criminal hes probly giving her the time of her life.

But then again I'v never met someone with that illness, I have no idea what its like.

In general, if she just has down syndrome, she knew what she was doing. The problem is most people with mental disabilities are lucky if they obtain the mental capacity of a teenager. A sexual relationship is pretty messed up.

Welp, glad we got "Poster whose fucked a retard" out of the way. Hmmm, what's next on our list. Oh yeah!

Hit it or not.

Fetus edition.

Egg2.h17.jpg

Obscured.Cherub said:
For those that are wondering, I'm 25, and she just turned 18 a few weeks ago. So yes, it is legal, and as far as I know there is nothing illegal about having a relationship with someone with Down Syndrome, I don't think it's considered taking 'advantage' of someone, especially since she initiates it now.

I'd rather not post her picture, #1 because it is a bad picture of her and #2 I don't want her ridiculed over the internet from a bunch of computer nerds.

A lot of you are acting like you wouldn't do this if you were in my position, but I guarantee you it could happen to any of you.

I regret posting this now since everyone is being a jerk about it.

Is this the first time u had sex??

Obscured.Cherub said:
For those that are wondering, I'm 25, and she just turned 18 a few weeks ago. So yes, it is legal, and as far as I know there is nothing illegal about having a relationship with someone with Down Syndrome, I don't think it's considered taking 'advantage' of someone, especially since she initiates it now.

I'd rather not post her picture, #1 because it is a bad picture of her and #2 I don't want her ridiculed over the internet from a bunch of computer nerds.

A lot of you are acting like you wouldn't do this if you were in my position, but I guarantee you it could happen to any of you.

gl hf.

Obscured.Cherub said:

Okay, it did start with you taking advantage of her, so don't get too high and mighty there buddy.... Was this your first sexual experiance as well?

And I'd definatly stop if I was you. Obviously I may not be as versed in the ways of chicks with down sndrome as you at this point. But I can just picture her talking to mom one day, and starting to ask... Questions.

And at that point you're going to want to be countries away buddy.

Obscured.Cherub said:

Uh you need to take a step back and read what you wrote and listen how it sounds. And pretend like someone else wrote it and you are reading it on here.

Ok..uh..if you're 25, living with your mother, fucking a retard..you might wanna try changing the direction of your life a bit..

The-ill-man said:
ugh :/

but seriously i have no idea what you could do cause ive never even heard or thought of this situation
same here, its so strange and absurd

Last edited:
Obscured.Cherub said:

No, I am not now nor have I ever taken advantage of someone who may not have the mental capacity to truly understand what being in a sexual relationship is about, nor would I ever be.

This is TW, what did you expect, that everyone here would be understanding, supportive, and just all around cool about something like this?

you really need to stop doing what you are doing, if you felt like it was wrong enough to stop the first time because you might get "caught" by your parent then you knew from the beginning it was wrong.

Last edited:
Back