Should i take my friends girl(s)?

Kurayami said:
Everybody made fun of TrEw_SOulJa for a variety of reasons.
These reasons include:
  • Being a dumbass
    Talking like a dumbass
    Specifically using the word "twist"
    Many others
A few people came in and defended him (GigaFool among them, which is a shocking surprise.) We made fun of them, too. Then we posted pictures of things like Twister and Tropicana Twisters while ElMar Photoshoped.

That's about it. This thread took a lot of twists and turns.

Maybe you have trouble getting over the way some people talk or act (but of course, i'm the racist), but it was pretty obvious what he was saying, and what kind of advice he was looking for.

I didn't come here to "defend" anyone. I shouldn't have to. The fact that you sum up the thread this way says much.

Nitpick away.

GigaFool said:
Maybe you have trouble getting over the way some people talk or act (but of course, i'm the racist), but it was pretty obvious what he was saying, and what kind of advice he was looking for.
Yes, it's quite racist to make fun of idiots :rolleyes:

Actually, it would be racist of me to go easy on him because he was black. Instead I chose to treat him like everybody else I don't like, so that wasn't racist. Nice try.

I'd say something about you here, but then I remembered that having a black girlfriend gives you free licence to wantonly call anybody you wish any racial slur in the book simply because you feel like it.

I didn't come here to "defend" anyone. I shouldn't have to. The fact that you sum up the thread this way says much.
Gee, Giga. It looks like that time that you spent doing missionary work in Madagasgar has changed you into a better man. It couldn't have been more than a year ago that you were sitting around and insulting all comers.

man

i starting reading this thread... but i couldnt get through TrEw_SOulJa posts... i just felt like they were forcing my IQ to drop just by reading them... and believe you me, i cant afford to lose anymore :\

take his chicas, as long as he just wants to bone em. if hes in love or some bs fake (oops fugazi rofl) shit like that, leave him unless you wanna be a real dick and hit him with a heavy twist.

Yankee said:
giga's point is he's always right.
Even if he's wrong.
Because this is the interweb.

You'll always know when I'm wrong, because I'll always tell you. If I think I'm right, and you can't logically convince me that I'm wrong, then as far as I'm concerned, I continue to be right, and don't need to tell you shit.

I don't think you've ever been right.

I must say that this whole "high and mighty" persona that you've adopted is quite a refreshing change from the GigaFool of old :bigthumb:

if he had just said it once or twice.. that would have been fine.

but damn.

guest20030120130347.jpg

sounds like someone you should not be hanging out with for a while until you get an appology

never read any of the other posts

your thoughts?

Yo niglet dog.. Da 'bitchez' got to your homies crib and was like:

You taking us where? We ain't funna hook up wit dat greasy curb monkey Tru. You betta take our bitch assez somewhere else, like to a real man, or dis shit's THRU.

So da homie had to make the call.. Yo, do I pimp out my homie Tru to get wit these bitches? You know the deal.

Back