Rude people... (no, not a parody)

You're a fucking tool, go shit on yourself stupid cockbag. Who died and made you parking lot sheriff? Do you realize some people wait in the car listening to music while other people go inside? Do you have any idea what he was really doing? Or are you just a fucking moron?

in the below zero weather, already irritated from the 45 min traffic wait... no it won't break off my legs, but it'll test my temper..

Uhm..you're a fucking idiot. Ruining a persons car because you had to walk? Maybe he was fucking doing something you asshat.

The problem with this thread Vs the other thread... is that in this thread the guy didn't do anything wrong. Yet you got pissed and keyed his car?

You are a fucking tool. :fu:

:)

I knew this would piss people off, I'm not venting or anything anymore either, just got bored and felt like giving a few people entertainment... or hard feelings against me.. whichever

FedZ said:
in the below zero weather, already irritated from the 45 min traffic wait... no it won't break off my legs, but it'll test my temper..

You haven't even had your license for more than 3 months. Nobody thinks your cool. You don't even know what traffic is. If you have a temper that makes you scratch peoples cars because you're a douchenozzle, you shouldn't have a license to begin with... or even testicles.

ed: damnit, i havent posted enough latley, i'm slipping

Last edited:
because i care that people on an interweb forum board think i'm cool... and yes, I do know what traffic is, just because you're old you think you've experienced better or something.. I just happened to get my license a little while before the busiest shopping days of the year..

I would be so fucking pissed, if I ever saw you I would fucking run you over or something. Jesus, what a fagmo to the max

He probably just needed to drop some stuff into the car and was afraid of having someone see him leave the stuff there so he sat in the car for a while and then went back in to do some more shopping. You're a total piece of shit for keying his car and I truely can't wait till you get your own little car keyed. Hope it happens right after you buy that ride you've dreamed of for 10 years. Please think twice before you do it again....you will get your's someday too.....remember what you did today before you get all pissy.

Cheater

FedZ said:
because i care that people on an interweb forum board think i'm cool... and yes, I do know what traffic is, just because you're old you think you've experienced better or something.. I just happened to get my license a little while before the busiest shopping days of the year..

Where do you live and then I will tell you about how bad traffic is.

all i know is i note things like that, n if i was to come back n c that id keep my eye out for teh car that was waitin 5 min behind me n bat the fag inside it if i ever saw em

Man when cheater is pissed at you, and calls you a piece of shit, you know you did something REALLY FUCKING BAD.

Back