Viral Gastroenteritis

gim

Veteran X
If you have viral gastroenteritis, there are some self-care steps you can take.

Drink extra fluids with and between meals. If you have difficulty drinking, try very small amounts of water or suck on ice chips.
Avoid fruit juices, as these do not replace minerals and can actually increase diarrhea.
Children and adults can use sports drinks to replenish electrolytes. Younger children and infants should use products formulated for children, like oral rehydration solutions.
Eat food in small amounts and let your stomach recover.
Get lots of rest. You may feel tired or weak.

I APPRECIATE YOU GROOVE. IF I SURVIVE THIS GASTRO I WILL CONTINUE TO ONLY PLAY TRIBES WITH YOUR COOL CONFIG MAN.

P.S I HAVENT TAKENA NYTHING TO FIGHT GASTRO SO DO U THINK MAYBE A BOTTLE OF PEPTO MIUGHT HELP OR IS THAT A BIG NO NO

I am not the config Groove, but I will give you the advice my father gave me: make sure you get plenty of fluids and salts, and then sit in the bath/shower and vomit and shit freely. And don't take imodium unless you need to travel. Better out than in.

Think of the upside Gim. Jar this nasty shit. Use it as ammo in your trebuchet to defeat your shitty neighbors. Hope you feel better. See you in Arghs. Love , DaRk.

Back