do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shut up stupid.

I came to TW to see what was going on. Then I see this retarded thread. Get off my fucking nuts already for gods sake. Are your lives that fucking empty?

Oh wait!

EDIT: Sorry my mom scared you. :lol:

i can understand your point but people have been banned for not breaking rules a few times. i was banned for like a year because i made fun of col for banning giga for no reason. god knows how many times he was banned for no reason.

anways, give them a 20 posts per day limit, bam problem solved

I hear ya, but there's always a reason. It's a question of whether it was a valid one or not.

Those bans were probably just personal bullshit (and from what I've read about colossus that's probably not too far from being accurate), but there's a tangible demarcation between banning someone because they piss you off and banning someone for policy violation. Granted i say this without knowledge of the situation, but you shouldn't have been banned if all you did was mock somebody else's stupid decision.

We do that shit every day.

TW is a shadow of it's former self anyway. Now all everyone does is bitch cause their skin got thin and their anime gf left. This place used to be fun, but I guess you'll just blame TW sucking on me huh? Fucking lamers.

The second most ignored guy is disrupting the forum. So please explain how that works. Cause if you can't I can. A gaggle of you geese has your feathers up your asses, and your pretty feelings got hurt. Oh woe is you. Man the fuck up you pussies.

EDIT: This is fucking TW not Reddit. We don't use bullets. We use disc launchers.

Last edited:
Given the nature of this place, I have to say no.

Perma banning them for the sake of doing it or "taking out the trash" without a ban-worthy offense to back it up defeats the purpose of what you guys have created over the years, and there are filters for those with tender sensibilities. I don't have any problem skipping over damn near everything they post.

Pignore if you can't take it.

Pignore stops being an effective option as soon as someone quotes them.

Which happens a lot because they spam the fuck out of this place. Look at Tehvul's activity log earlier in the thread.

notice how every time tehvul starts posting on tw, jamesflames bumps his thread

he must have some kind of rss feed that tells him tehvul is posting

Ban them already ffs.
You don't have to be a tribe vet to post on TW but we aren't a dump either. How did they ever get here anyway?

notice how every time tehvul starts posting on tw, jamesflames bumps his thread

he must have some kind of rss feed that tells him tehvul is posting

I wouldn't doubt it. He e stalks me almost as much as TW does. Do I complian about TW stalking me? Fuck no. Why? Because I don't have a vagina like most of you do is why.

i dunno how ppl can stalk u on a forum that u post on 24/7 in every thread

Sorry I have more to say than most all of you. I'm way smarter, and far more experienced in life than most of you so that should be expected.

grow some skin you no self control having fags

Going to have to agree with this. This is like AA for forum posters. No matter WHAT happens, can you still keep those fucking mongoloids blocked???

i support banning them if they'll start a blog so we can see what they do when they dont have tw

Would it be possible to prevent them from posting in a thread of the thread starter has them on ignore? IF that were possible, I would say don't ban them. Otherwise, get rid of the fucks. Whoever said they were a virus is right, every thread they post in becomes off topic and filled with crap.

You need help. Go find a doctor to diagnose whatever issue it is that causes your brain to come up with this shit.

Before youre banned someone should put together a list of all your lies. We could then point out how sad it is that youre trying to show off to an internet forum by lying constantly about everything.

And if its all a show... youre really fucked in the head. Too much free time and a terrible use of it.

Back